TRUGLO 1/2″ Picatinny-Style Riser Mount AR-15 Flattop Matte
The TRUGLO Picatinny Riser Mount is great for raining your red dot sight 1/2″ to be at
the proper height for an ideal cheek weld. This aluminum riser is easy to install and
great for any flattop AR-15. It is approximately 4″ long.
– Raises mounting surface by 1/2″. Mounts to existing Picatinny-style rail.
– CNC-machined aluminum. Great for any AR-15 Flattop.
– Easy to install without modification. Length is approximately 4″.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Truglo, Inc. Warranty
- TRUGLO, Inc. warrants this product to be free from original defects in materials and workmanship for as long as the product is owned by the original retail purchaser, subject to the limitations set forth herein.
- This warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser and requires the purchaser to supply a copy of the original proof of purchase (original sales receipt) at the time warranty service is requested.
- No additional warranty “registration” is required. If this product should malfunction or fail, contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization number.
- The RMA number should be clearly marked on the outside of the package. Please include a complete description of the problem, your name, address, telephone number, and a copy of the original proof of purchase.
- All transportation, insurance, and freight charges associated with warranty service and repairs are the responsibility of the purchaser. Please include a check or money order in the amount of $12.50 to cover processing and return postage.
- If an original defect is found by us, we will, at our option, repair, replace or make appropriate adjustment.
This Limited Warranty does not apply to:
- Asserted defects caused by normal wear and tear of any part including knobs, camouflage finish, etc.
- Asserted defects caused by modification, unauthorized service, accidents, neglect, misuse, abuse, improper maintenance, acts of Nature
- Asserted defects involving subjective personal likes or judgments
- Products purchased outside the USA.
For contact information please call 972-774-0300.