The AR-15 Bore Guide is precision CNC machined aluminum with a durable anodized finish. It fits securely in any AR-15 upper and can be retained in place by closing the dust cover on the upper which engages a groove in the guide. The bore guide also has chemical resistant O-rings for retention in uppers without dust covers. It works well with .223 and .204, extending inside the chamber to prevent solvent from leaking into the action. A solvent port is conveniently located to the rear of the guide which extends out of the upper making it easily accessible during cleaning. Inner tube diameter .250″ (not intended for 6.8mm jag).
The Delta Series AR-15 Bore Guide will help protect the bore and action of your rifle by properly aligning the cleaning rod and reducing solvent overflow. Cleaning without a bore guide can allow the rod to “bow” and rub or gouge chamber and throat of the bore causing real damage and loss of accuracy. Keeping the rod properly aligned not only protects your barrel, it directs the force exerted on the cleaning rod handle allowing tight patches to be pushed more easily.
– Protects chamber & bore from damage
– Ensures proper rod alignment for easier cleaning
– Reduces solvent leakage into gun’s action
– Anodized aluminum for durability
– Integrated solvent port
– Fits AR-15s in .223 and .204
– Secures in place with dust cover engagement
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
BTI Limited 1-Year Warranty!
- Battenfeld Technologies, Inc. (BTI) products are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. Any such defects for which BTI receives written notice by the original retail purchaser will be remedied within a reasonable time after such notification and delivery of the covered products as provided herein.
- BTI will, at its option, repair or replace without charge, except for transportation costs, covered products that are defective in either materials or workmanship that have been used and maintained in accordance with the provided instructions.
- Warranty claims (in writing) and the product or part thereof concerned should be delivered, postage prepaid. In addition, a copy of the bill of sale indicating the date of purchase must be included. Please include your physical address, phone number, and email address.
- BTI will not be responsible for defects or malfunctions resulting from careless handling, unauthorized adjustments or modifications, defective or improper ammunition and/or propellant, corrosion, neglect, abuse, ordinary wear, and tear, or unreasonable use, commercial use, criminal misuse, negligence, or use under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties and/or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.