This kit combines the AT3 RD-50 PRO Red Dot Sight, and the DELTA 3x Magnifier with Flip-To-Side QD Mount for a versatile, accurate, and durable optic setup.
This kit saves you 10% vs purchasing the components individually!
About the RD-50 PRO Red Dot Sight
Rugged and Reliable, New and Improved. Premium Features and Outstanding Value.
The best value in red dot sights just got even better. Optimized for the AR-15, the AT3 RD-50 PRO pairs the tried-and-true RD-50 red dot sight with a new lightweight cantilever riser mount.
- The New PRO-MOUNT Cantilever Mini Riser mounts secure to your AR, ensuring you get on target faster, and stay on target no matter what.
- Multi-coated lenses are scratch-resistant and provide excellent image clarity
- Crisp 2 MOA red dot allows for accurate, both-eyes-open shooting.
- Parallax free design: The red dot stays on target, no matter where the shooter’s eye is
- 11 red dot brightness settings provide optimal visibility in any lighting conditions
Tough As Nails
- Matte black anodized finish resists scratches and scuffs while you’re moving in the field.
- Rubber gaskets on the turrets and battery cover keep the red dot completely waterproof.
- Nitrogen purging ensures the 6061 T6 aluminum body resists fogging and moisture.
- Shockproof circuitry resists damage, even when the dot takes a beating.
- No other Red Dot has a Riser and Cover at this price. This is the Best Red Dot Under $100!
- The RD-50 PRO is factory-direct – no markup from distributors.
- Up to 50,000 hours of battery life at the lowest setting
- Genuine Renata™ CR2032 Lithium battery included.
- Backed by the Lifetime AT3 Warranty. We stand behind our products!
About Riser Mounts
- Med Profile .83” Riser Mount – for “absolute” cowitness with AR iron sights (Most Popular Option)
- Hi Profile 1” Riser Mount – for “lower 1/3” cowitness with AR iron sights
Not sure what that all means? Check our FAQ below!
Inside the box:
- Red dot sight
- PRO-MOUNT Cantilever Riser Mount
- Rubber bikini lens cover
- Instruction sheet
- Lens cloth
- Allen wrench
Red Dot Sight Technical Specs
- Power / Obj. Lens: 1x23mm
- Reticle: 2 MOA Red Dot
- Lens Coating: Multi-coated
- Weight: 3.6 oz
- Mounting Length: 1.1 inch / 28 mm
- Total Length: 2.4 in / 61.8 mm
- Exit Pupil: 22mm
- Battery Type: CR2032 (Renata™ CR2032 Battery Included)
- Battery life: up to 50,000 hours on the lowest setting. Approx. 5,000 hour with typical use
- Windage/Elevation Click Value: 1 MOA per click
- Adj Range: +/- 35 MOA (total adjustment range 70 MOA)
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Parallax Adjustment: Fixed
- Field of View: Unlimited
- Night Vision Compatible: No
- Nitrogen Filled: Yes
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Yes
- Recoil resistance – Certified up to 500g’s. Certified for use with large-caliber rifles and shotguns, as well as “springer” airguns with 2-way recoil
- Body material: 6061 Aluminum
- Finish: Matte black anodized
PRO-MOUNT Cantilever Riser Mount Technical Specs
- Mount Type: Picatinny or Weaver Rails
- Length: 1.6″
- Picatinny Rail: 3 Slots
- Material: Black Anodized Aircraft Aluminum
- Saddle Height: 1″ and .83″ available
- Weight: 1.1 oz
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I know which riser mount to get?
A: For AR’s, we generally recommend the .83″ mount if you are running without iron sights since it puts the red dot at the standard height of mil-spec iron sights. If you’re using this with iron sights, we recommend the 1″ mount for “lower 1/3 cowitness”. (See below graphic for an explanation of cowitness types)
The .83″ mount is the most popular option, but many people prefer the 1″ mount as it allows more versatility when combined with iron sights.
Q: Do I need to use iron sights along with with the RD-50 Red Dot Sight
A: NO – Iron sights are not required to use this red dot sight! The red dot sight can be used on its own. Many people choose to use iron sights as a backup, but they are optional. This red dot sight will work great on “optics ready” rifles that don’t have any iron sights.
About the DELTA 3X Red Dot Magnifier
The DELTA has better glass clarity, longer eye relief, and an excellent QD mount!
The DELTA is AT3’s new red dot magnifier, boasting a long 3 inch eye relief, a broad field of view, and enhanced clarity for making accurate, long-range shots with your red dot sight. This magnifier works with any red dot sight with absolute or lower 1/3 cowitness using the included spacer, making it perfect for enhancing your AR-15. Plus, you can swap this magnifier between rifles easily with the included quick detach mount, with a ratcheting adjustment that ensures a tight, secure fit on your rail.
We recommend pairing the DELTA with our ALPHA red dot sight, for a fully featured, modern red dot and magnifier setup. You can get them as a set here, with a bundle discount to enhance your rifle, and prepare you for any shot from point blank to 500 yards or more!
Better Eye Relief and Sight Picture
- A full three inches of eye relief ensures you’ll have a clearer view of the target, even with backup iron sights installed!
- Multicoated glass gives you a more crisp view of your target, with better light transmission and definition.
- 38 foot field of view gives you a clear picture of what’s around your target, with a forgiving eyebox for head movement.
Flexibility Between Rifles
- The Quick Detach Mount is our best yet, with an audible ratcheting adjustment for tight, consistent installation.
- Switch the Delta between multiple rifles with the fast QD lever, and ensure your red dots have magnification when you need it.
- Out of the box Absolute Cowitness height – and with the Cowitness Spacer, Lower 1/3 Cowitness for even more optics compatibility.
Durable and Rugged
- Solid steel lockup in the mount keeps the magnifier secure without the need for a release button or lever.
- Rubberized shroud keeps the magnifier protected from bumps and scratches in the field.
- Durable enough to handle recoil from high caliber rifles, shotguns, and even .50 BMG. Yeah, we went there.
- For anything else, you’re covered under AT3’s Lifetime Warranty. If there’s an issue, we’ll take care of you.
Inside the box
- DELTA Red dot magnifier with QD Mount
- Cowitness Spacer
- Instruction sheet
- Lens cloth
- 3mm Allen Wrench
- Longer Screws for Spacer
- Magnification: 3x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 20 mm
- Height: 1.43inches/36.5mm from the base to center of the optic (Absolute Cowitness)
- With the use of the Lower 1/3 Cowitness spacer, height is 1.57in
- Eye Relief: 3.07 inches/78.2mm
- Exit Pupil: 6.7mm
- Field of View: 7.28°/38.3 ft @ 100 yds
- Length: 3.98 inches/101mm
- Weight: 12 oz. with mount
- Optics Coating: Fully multi-coated
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Housing Material: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum
- Finish: Hardcoat Anodized
- Included in the box: QD flip to side mount, 3X magnifier, Cowitness spacer with mounting screws, Tools, Lens Cleaning Cloth,
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
All AT3 Tactical Brand Products carry a lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
This includes AT3 Red Dot Sights, Handguards, Iron Sights, and any other product that carries the “AT3 Tactical” or “AT3™” name. For other brands (ex. Magpul or Troy), please refer to the manufacturer’s warranty policy.
In the event that your AT3™ product becomes unusable, we will repair or replace the product at no charge to you.
If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. The warranty is fully transferable, but we may require information about the original purchase to validate the authenticity of the product.
If your product is in need of warranty service, please contact AT3 Tactical to start the process
Our contact info is available here. To expedite processing, please provide your order information and description of the defect.
Please note: The AT3 Lifetime Warranty does not cover loss, theft, intentional damage or cosmetic damage that doesn’t affect the performance of the product.
Shipped fast unlike some pther companys.nice combo for the money.magnifier flipper seems a little on the lose side but no biggie .co wittnesed to my ar front sight right out of the box.
Thanks for the honest review! We're glad to hear that the AT3 RD-50 + DELTA Red Dot Kit - Includes Red Dot Sight & 3x Magnifier is a great value for the money. The magnifier flipper seems to be a little on the lose side, but that's not a big deal. Overall, we're pleased to have been of help in your purchase decision.