This Spike’s Tactical Laser Engraved Ejection Port Door features the Punisher on one side and the Battle Flag on the other. Get some personalization going for your AR and get this mil-spec ejection port door.
- Laser Engraved Ejection Port Door; Personalized
- Mil-Spec ejection port door constructed from stamped steel; Strong
- Mil-Spec heavy phosphate coating; Protected to last
- Spike’s Tactical Lifetime Warranty; Quality with a lifetime warranty to match
Finish: Phosphated black
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Spike’s Tactical Lifetime Warranty
- Spike’s Tactical products have always been designed and built to the higher standards demanded by the discriminating consumer. To clearly demonstrate that Spike’s Tactical products offer world-class quality, Spike’s Tactical offers a full lifetime warranty on all Spike’s Tactical built products. The lifetime warranty will remain in full force and effect as long as Spike’s Tactical is still in operation.
- The lifetime warranty covers any manufacturing defects that may render the product unsafe, inoperable, out of spec, to include cosmetic defects from the factory. Cosmetic defects are only covered for the first 10 days from the original shipping date from Spike’s Tactical. It is your responsibility to thoroughly inspect your order from Spike’s Tactical and let us know immediately if there is an issue. Cosmetic issues occurring outside the 10-day window will be addressed on a case-by-case basis.
- “Please note that due to the day-to-day variations of anodizing black-dye tanks, a slight variation in the color black is normal and expected.”
- Should you find any of the above issues with your Spike’s Tactical products we will repair or replace the product to meet Spike’s Tactical Industry Standards. There is no need to cut any Spike’s Tactical products into pieces should you find them to be out of spec. Although we have been known to offer to replace products cut up by a specific customer, we find that a simple phone call is a more efficient way of resolving an issue.
- Sales Tax, Shipping charges, and FFL fees are nonrefundable. If it is a Spike’s Tactical mistake we will cover shipping and FFL fees. On Non-Spike’s Tactical built products all warranties are through the original manufacturer only; no warranties are expressed or implied by Spike’s Tactical. Prices do not include shipping and handling. Florida residents add 6.5% sales tax.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.
The engraving was only on the inside of the Ejection port cover and not the outside therefore to me it's not complete and it was not stated in the order that it would be one sided
Thanks for sharing your feedback, Mark. We'll make it more clear on the website.
easy to swap out, looks good and gives my AR a nice accent, already got compliments on it.
Thanks for sharing your feedback. We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase. Cheers!
I bought it in memory of a Hero; The American Sniper" , "Chief Chris Kyle".
Nice work but I wish it was ingraved on both sides