Easy To Install & More Rugged Polymer Ejection Port Cover from Magpul
The Enhanced Ejection Port Cover is a more rugged drop-in upgrade that can be installed easily on any AR15/AR10 Mil-Spec upper receiver. This port cover snaps into place easily without having to remove your handguard, barrel nut, wind any loose springs, or adjust small e-clips.
It is designed to provide an improved installation process, physical strength, and corrosion resistance over the standard USGI ejection port cover.
Impact-resistant Injection-molded Polymer
The Magpul AR-15 Enhanced Ejection Port Cover is constructed of impact-resistant injection-molded polymer making it ideal for daily use. This ejection port cover is very durable and will not bend or deform from impacts during extreme tactical situations or training.
The Enhanced Ejection Port Cover is a reliable and cost-effective alternative for traditional stamped-steel ejection ports that are malleable, prone to corrosion, and require tools to install.
- Durable, injection-molded polymer construction
- Installs easily in seconds
- Corrosion-resistant components
- Will not bend or deform from impacts
- Direct replacement from USGI ejection port cover
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Magpul Warranty Information
If you ever experience an issue with a Magpul product at any time, regardless of where it was purchased, please contact us directly and we’ll do everything reasonable to help you.
To make a return, please take the following steps:
- BEFORE returning any products, please contact us first to receive an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Packages will not be accepted without an RMA.
- Include a note with your name, shipping address, phone number and email, RMA number, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammunition, and usage environment for defective returns). Do not send ammunition.
- Wrap the item with quality padding and place it in the original packaging or in an appropriate box for shipping.
- A UPS shipping label will be provided in your shipment. If using the original packaging, remove or cover the original shipping label. Tape the preprinted return shipping label to the outside of the box. Drop package at an official or authorized UPS drop-off location.
- All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
It was far easier to install the Magpul enhanced ejection port cover than it was to remove the original one! In my case, it functions better than the original one in that I don't have to press down on the button to get it closed. S&W M&P Sport II.
It's a well made product but the fit and function were horrible on my aero precision m4e1.