Combine our Best-Selling Red Dot Sight with our Latest Magnifier for a Crisp Sight Picture from 1x to 4x Magnification
Save on these two optics by bundling them together!
About the RD-50 PRO Red Dot Sight & Riser:
Rugged and Reliable, New and Improved. Premium Features and Outstanding Value.
This is it. The AT3 RD-50 PRO is the new standard for our Red Dot Sights. This optic sight is optimized for the AR-15, with two options for cantilever riser mounts and an accurate 2 MOA dot that stays on target even in rough conditions.
- The New PRO-MOUNT Cantilever Mini Riser mounts secure to your AR, ensuring you get on target faster, and stay on target no matter what.
- Multi-coated lenses are scratch-resistant and provide excellent image clarity
- Crisp 2 MOA red dot allows for accurate, both-eyes-open shooting.
- Parallax free design: The red dot stays on target, no matter where the shooter’s eye is
- 11 red dot brightness settings provide optimal visibility in any lighting conditions
Tough As Nails
- Matte Black Anodized Finish resists scratches and scuffs while in the field.
- Rubber gaskets on the turrets and battery cover keep the red dot completely waterproof, even with the RD-ARMOR off!
- Nitrogen purging ensures the 6061 T6 aluminum body resists fogging and moisture.
- Shockproof circuitry resists damage, even when the dot takes a beating.
- No other Red Dot has a Riser and Cover at this price. This is the Best Red Dot Under $100!
- The RD-50 PRO is factory-direct – no markup from distributors.
- Up to 50,000 hours of battery life at the lowest setting
- Genuine Renata™ CR2032 Lithium battery included.
- Backed by the Lifetime AT3 Warranty. We stand behind our products!
Riser Mount Included
- Med Profile .83” Riser Mount – for “absolute” Cowitness with AR iron sights
Inside the box:
- Red dot sight
- PRO-MOUNT Cantilever Riser Mount
- Rubber bikini cover
- Instruction sheet
- Lens cloth
- Allen wrench
Red Dot Sight Technical Specs
- Power / Obj. Lens: 1x23mm
- Reticle: 2 MOA Red Dot
- Lens Coating: Multi-coated
- Weight: 6.3 oz
- Mounting Length: 1.1 inch / 28 mm
- Total Length: 2.4 in / 61.8 mm
- Exit Pupil: 22mm
- Battery Type: CR2032 (Renata™ CR2032 Battery Included)
- Battery life: up to 50,000 hours on the lowest setting. Approx. 5,000 hour with typical use
- Windage/Elevation Click Value: 1 MOA per click
- Adj Range: /- 35 MOA (total adjustment range 70 MOA)
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Parallax Adjustment: Fixed
- Field of View: Unlimited
- Night Vision Compatible: No
- Nitrogen Filled: Yes
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Yes
- Body material: 6065 Aluminum
- Finish: Matte black anodized
PRO-MOUNT Cantilever Riser Mount Technical Specs
- Mount Type: Picatinny or Weaver Rails
- Length: 1.6″
- Picatinny Rail: 3 Slots
- Material: Black Anodized Aircraft Aluminum
- Saddle Height: 1″ and .83″ available
- Weight: 1.1 oz
About the 4xRDM 4x Magnifier:
Go from fast up close to precise at long range, with AT3’s new 4x Magnifier with QD Mount
Experience the latest and greatest AT3 Red Dot Magnifier, with a new Quick Detach mount and a crystal-clear 4x magnification for any AT3 Red Dot Sight
- Easy upgrade to extend the range of any red dot sight with 4X magnification
- Quickly transition between short- and long-range shooting scenarios. Just push the button and flip the magnifier over.
- Spacers are included for Absolute and Lower 1/3 Cowitness Red Dot Sights – whatever your sight height, the magnifier will work!
- The Quick Detach Mount means you don’t need to carry extra weight if the job doesn’t demand it – just flip the lever to add or remove
- Crystal-clear multi-coated optics for a sharp sight picture
- Adjustment screws make it simple to center the red dot in the sight picture
- Fast focus adjustment ensures a crisp sight image
- Sturdy flip-to-side mount with a positive locking mechanism, made of durable 6061 T6 aluminum matte anodized finish
- The shockproof optic is built to withstand the recoil of any weapon, including shotguns and large-caliber rifles
- Scratch-resistant optical coating
- Backed by the AT3 Lifetime Warranty
Important fit note:
This magnifier is designed for use with the AT3 RD-50 PRO and LEOS Red Dot Sights, as well as many other sights that use riser mounts. The included spacers correspond to most “Absolute Cowitness” and “Lower 1/3 Cowitness” riser heights for red dot sights. Installation of either spacer is simple and allows you to have more accurate
- Magnification: 4x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 32 mm
- Height: 1.4in from the base center of the optic (Absolute Cowitness). With the use of the spacer, height is 1.57in
- Eye Relief: 2.5 in
- Exit Pupil: 7.0mm
- Field of View: 49 ft @ 100 yds
- Length: 4.6in
- Weight: 12oz with mount
- Optics Coating: Fully multi-coated
- Material – 6061 T6 anodized aluminum
- Included in the box: QD flip to side mount, 4X magnifier, Hex key, Stamped Wrench, Lens Cleaning Cloth, Spacers, and mounting screws
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
All AT3 Tactical Brand Products carry a lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
This includes AT3 Red Dot Sights, Handguards, Iron Sights, and any other product that carries the “AT3 Tactical” or “AT3™” name. For other brands (ex. Magpul or Troy), please refer to the manufacturer’s warranty policy.
In the event that your AT3™ product becomes unusable, we will repair or replace the product at no charge to you.
If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. The warranty is fully transferable, but we may require information about the original purchase to validate the authenticity of the product.
If your product is in need of warranty service, please contact AT3 Tactical to start the process
Our contact info is available here. To expedite processing, please provide your order information and description of the defect.
Please note: The AT3 Lifetime Warranty does not cover loss, theft, intentional damage or cosmetic damage that doesn’t affect the performance of the product.
Can’t say enough about your customer service. I ordered my kit and the next day it shipped. RD red dot and 4x magnifier lined up perfectly once I zeroed in the magnifier to the red dot. I will know more once I get to the range. Excellent customer service(Alvin) and a solid product. You can never go wrong with AT3Tactical
Thanks for sharing your feedback, Dan! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase. Cheers!
Highth of the red dot with riser lines up perfect with my magpul back upsights. Dot brightness knob has no play, so no worry about it turning while shooting. I just wish the magnifier was spring loaded to flip out the way.
Thanks for sharing your feedback, Michael. We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase. Cheers!
The red dot works great as I knew it would and I actually like the magnifier more than I thought I would. Trying it on a 9mm AR pistol now,going to switch it to 300 Blackout AR pistol next. So far pleased with it.
Thanks for sharing your feedback, Ron. We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase. Cheers!
Sight was great, however the sight.and magnifier would not fit on my Riuger556 rail. It would take at least 2 more slots on the rail to install both. Thought I was getting a combo that was designed to work as a pair.
AT3s RD50 red dot is a great optic given the price. I put this on my home defense AR15 and I can even hit 4inch clays at 150 yards. As for the 4x magnifier, it’s well built with good clarity but the eye relief is not good. I knew it was close but my first shot through tagged my safety glasses. The diopter adjustment doesn’t really make a difference. Overall, fantastic quality built products for the price.