Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C Target - Round Bullseye - 12" - 5 Targets
Bundle a Red Dot with 62 MOA Circle Dot Reticle with 4x Magnifier for Easy Holdovers at Long Range and Up Close
Save on these two optics by bundling them together!
More information on the RCO and 4xRDM Magnifier below:
About the RCO with Circle Dot Reticle:
The AT3 RCO (Rugged Carbine Optic) has Night Vision Compatibility and includes Riser Mounts to Fit Any Long Gun or PDW
- The reticle consists of a 2 MOA dot with 62 MOA circle, making target acquisition fast in any conditions
- Perfect for a 50/200 yard zero with the red dot, with a 7-yard holdover with the bottom crosshair
- A wide 25mm multicoated lens ensures a crystal-clear view of your target, and a broad field of view looking down the sight
- 2 night vision compatible settings with 9 daylight settings, with a battery life up to 50,000 hours on the lowest daylight setting
- Compatible with AT3’s RRDM and 4xRDM Magnifiers for great clarity at long range
Risers for Any Application
- The RCO includes a low mount as well as a high cantilever riser mount for Picatinny rails
- Both mounts are sleek and flush-fitting on both sides, making them snag-free
- Using the included risers and spacer, get Absolute Cowitness or Lower 1/3 Cowitness for your AR15
- Also great for AK rifles, CZ Scorpions, Tavor and X95, as well as many other modern shooting platforms
Tough and Protected
- Optimized for the AR, but tough enough to withstand harsh recoil from shotguns and high caliber rifles
- Included transparent lens caps keep your lenses protected while providing a complete look at your target
- Forged aluminum housing is our toughest yet, with shockproof and waterproof circuitry inside
- Windage and elevation knobs are flush-fit, with no need for protective caps that get lost
- It’s as tough as they come, but still backed by the AT3 Lifetime Warranty
- Power / Obj. Lens: 1x25mm
- Reticle: 2 MOA Red Dot with 62 MOA Circle
- Lens Coating: Multi-coated
- Mount height: Variable – Includes Low Mount, High Mount, and Spacer for multiple Cowitness types
- Mount Type: Picatinny only
- Battery life: up to 50,000 hours on lowest daylight setting
- Battery saving: 6 hour auto-shutoff with brightness memory
- Battery Type: CR2032 – 1 Renata CR2032 Battery Included
- Weight: 4.2 oz
- Mounting Length: 2.6 in
- Windage/Elevation Click Value: 0.5 MOA per click
- Adj Range: /- 45 MOA (total adjustment range 90 MOA)
- Parallax Free: 50 yds
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Field of View: Unlimited
- Night Vision Compatible: Yes
- Nitrogen filled: Yes
- Shockproof: Yes
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Yes
- Finish: Matte black anodized
Inside of the box:
- RCO Red Dot Sight with Low Mount
- High Riser Mount with Spacer and Screws
- Clear Flip-Up Lens Caps
- Torx Wrenches
- Instruction sheet (click here for download)
- Lens cloth
- Renata™ CR2032 Battery
About the 4xRDM 4x Magnifier:
Go from fast up close to precise at long range, with AT3’s new 4x Magnifier with QD Mount
Experience the latest and greatest AT3 Red Dot Magnifier, with a new Quick Detach mount and a crystal-clear 4x magnification for any AT3 Red Dot Sight
- Easy upgrade to extend the range of any red dot sight with 4X magnification
- Quickly transition between short- and long-range shooting scenarios. Just push the button and flip the magnifier over.
- Spacers are included for Absolute and Lower 1/3 Cowitness Red Dot Sights – whatever your sight height, the magnifier will work!
- The Quick Detach Mount means you don’t need to carry extra weight if the job doesn’t demand it – just flip the lever to add or remove
- Crystal-clear multi-coated optics for a sharp sight picture
- Adjustment screws make it simple to center the red dot in the sight picture
- Fast focus adjustment ensures a crisp sight image
- Sturdy flip-to-side mount with a positive locking mechanism, made of durable 6061 T6 aluminum matte anodized finish
- The shockproof optic is built to withstand the recoil of any weapon, including shotguns and large-caliber rifles
- Scratch-resistant optical coating
- Backed by the AT3 Lifetime Warranty
Important fit note:
This magnifier is designed for use with the AT3 RD-50 PRO and LEOS Red Dot Sights, as well as many other sights that use riser mounts. The included spacers correspond to most “Absolute Cowitness” and “Lower 1/3 Cowitness” riser heights for red dot sights. Installation of either spacer is simple and allows you to have more accurate
- Magnification: 4x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 32 mm
- Height: 1.4in from the base center of the optic (Absolute Cowitness). With the use of a spacer, height is 1.57in
- Eye Relief: 2.5 in
- Exit Pupil: 7.0mm
- Field of View: 49 ft @ 100 yds
- Length: 4.6in
- Weight: 12oz with mount
- Optics Coating: Fully multi-coated
- Material – 6061 T6 anodized aluminum
- Included in the box: QD flip to side mount, 4X magnifier, Hex key, Stamped Wrench, Lens Cleaning Cloth, Spacers, and mounting screws
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
All AT3 Tactical Brand Products carry a lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
This includes AT3 Red Dot Sights, Handguards, Iron Sights, and any other product that carries the “AT3 Tactical” or “AT3™” name. For other brands (ex. Magpul or Troy), please refer to the manufacturer’s warranty policy.
In the event that your AT3™ product becomes unusable, we will repair or replace the product at no charge to you.
If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. The warranty is fully transferable, but we may require information about the original purchase to validate the authenticity of the product.
If your product is in need of warranty service, please contact AT3 Tactical to start the process
Our contact info is available here. To expedite processing, please provide your order information and description of the defect.
Please note: The AT3 Lifetime Warranty does not cover loss, theft, intentional damage or cosmetic damage that doesn’t affect the performance of the product.
Perfect for my platform, fast delivery and top notch quality, 5 stars!!
Thank you for sharing your feedback! We're glad you are satisfied with your purchase!