Effective Aiming System To Supplement Magnified Optics
The Magpul MBUS PRO Offset Front Sight was designed as an outstanding front-sighting solution for your AR-15. It provides maximum functionality in the event that the primary optics become damaged or nonfunctional. This front back-up sight will keep your AR fully equipped during emergencies and unexpected situations.
The Magpul MBUS PRO Offset Front Sight was designed to be part of an effective aiming system that will supplement magnified optics on M1913 Picatinny mounting surfaces bringing more strength and reliability on your AR-15 platform.
Fully-Featured Iron Sighting
The Magpul MBUS PRO Offset Front Sight provides the shooter with a fully-featured iron sighting with no hassle. It serves as an immediate back-up sight by rotating the rifle at about 45 degrees with no detachment or installation needed from your other accessories.
It features durable Melonited steel construction, positive detented lockup when deployed, tool-less windage adjustment for easy zeroing, and a low profile footprint to ensure compatibility and reduce interference with most rifle setups.
- All steel construction
- Case hardened and finished with Melonite QPQ™ for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Mounts on any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 rail including receiver-height gas blocks
- Elevation adjustment knob – no tools required
- Positive detents in both the up and down positions as well as on the elevation knob
- Standard AR height over bore when deployed, 45 deg. offset right-hand side
- Supplements magnified optics on M1913 Picatinny mounting surfaces
- Tool-less windage adjustment for easy zeroing
- Low profile footprint
- Position: Front
- Weight, w/ hardware: 1.8 oz.
- Height above rail at clamp: ~0.18″
- Length stowed: 1.9″
- ~1 MOA (1.131″/100m) per click with a 14.5″ sight radius
- ~0.7 MOA (0.820″/100m) per click with a 20″ sight radius
- All MBUS Pro Front Sights now come factory-equipped with the Enhanced Front Sight Post. There is no need to order one separately unless you are retrofitting an older MBUS Pro front sight.
- Enhanced Front Site Posts are not compatible with standard MBUS polymer sights.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Magpul Warranty Information
If you ever experience an issue with a Magpul product at any time, regardless of where it was purchased, please contact us directly and we’ll do everything reasonable to help you.
To make a return, please take the following steps:
- BEFORE returning any products, please contact us first to receive an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Packages will not be accepted without an RMA.
- Include a note with your name, shipping address, phone number and email, RMA number, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammunition, and usage environment for defective returns). Do not send ammunition.
- Wrap the item with quality padding and place it in the original packaging or in an appropriate box for shipping.
- A UPS shipping label will be provided in your shipment. If using the original packaging, remove or cover the original shipping label. Tape the preprinted return shipping label to the outside of the box. Drop package at an official or authorized UPS drop-off location.
- All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.