We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Magpul MBUS PRO Offset Front Sight – MAG525
We have a 90-day no-hassle return policy. We pay return shipping.
If you need to request a return, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a return label
After 90 days, defective items will still be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, where applicable.
Please refer to the product listing for warranty details. If you have specific warranty questions, contact us at email@example.com. We may direct you to pursue your warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority
If you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, in any way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we will do our best to make it right.
You will receive fast, free shipping for all orders over $50
Shipping cost is $7.99 for orders under $50. We ship with UPS or USPS, depending on the item.
Most orders received by 1pm CST ship the same day
You will receive an email with tracking information at the time of shipment. To expedite shipping, we may ship your order from multiple warehouses. Orders placed on weekends, holidays, or after 1pm will ship the following business day.
Building on the proven MBUS Pro platform, the MBUS Pro Offset Sights are part of an an effective aiming system to supplement magnified optics on M1913 Picatinny mounting surfaces. In the event of a damaged or nonfunctional primary optic, or a close target, rotating the rifle 45 degrees provides the shooter with a fully-featured iron sighting solution.
The MBUS Pro Offset Front Sight features durable Melonited steel construction, positive detented lockup when deployed, tool-less adjustment of the front post for easy zeroing, and a low profile footprint to ensure compatibility and reduce interference with most rifle setups.
Made in U.S.A.
- All steel construction
- Case hardened and finished with Melonite QPQ™ for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Mounts on any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 rail including receiver-height gas blocks
- Elevation adjustment knob – no tools required
- Positive detents in both the up and down positions as well as on the elevation knob
- Standard AR height over bore when deployed, 45 deg. offset right-hand side
- Weight, w/ hardware: 1.8 oz.
- Height above rail at clamp: ~0.18″
- Length, stowed: 1.9″
- ~1 MOA (1.131″/100m) per click with a 14.5″ sight radius
- ~0.7 MOA (0.820″/100m) per click with a 20″ sight radius