We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Magpul MBUS PRO Offset Rear Sight – MAG526
We have a 90-day no-hassle return policy. We pay return shipping.
If you need to request a return, contact us at email@example.com and we will send you a return label
After 90 days, defective items will still be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, where applicable.
Please refer to the product listing for warranty details. If you have specific warranty questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may direct you to pursue your warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority
If you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, in any way, please contact us at email@example.com – we will do our best to make it right.
You will receive fast, free shipping for all orders over $50
Shipping cost is $7.99 for orders under $50. We ship with UPS or USPS, depending on the item.
Most orders received by 1pm CST ship the same day
You will receive an email with tracking information at the time of shipment. To expedite shipping, we may ship your order from multiple warehouses. Orders placed on weekends, holidays, or after 1pm will ship the following business day.
Building on the proven MBUS Pro platform, the MBUS Pro Offset Sights are part of an an effective aiming system to supplement magnified optics on M1913 Picatinny mounting surfaces. In the event of a damaged or nonfunctional primary optic, or a close target, rotating the rifle 45 degrees provides the shooter with a fully-featured iron sighting solution.
The MBUS Pro Offset Rear Sight features durable Melonited steel construction, positive detented lockup when deployed, tool-less windage adjustment for easy zeroing, dual rear apertures, and a low profile footprint to ensure compatibility and reduce interference with most rifle setups.
Made in U.S.A.
- All steel construction
- Case hardened and finished with Melonite QPQ™ for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Mounts on any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 rail
- Windage adjustable with low-profile knob – no tools required
- Positive detents in both the up and down positions
- Standard AR height over bore when deployed, 45 deg. offset right-hand side
- Weight, w/ hardware: 2.0 oz.
- Height above rail at clamp: ~0.18″
- Length, stowed: 2.0″
- Small aperture dia.: 0.07″
- Large aperture dia.: 0.19″
- ~0.5 MOA (0.566″/100m) per click with a 14.5″ sight radius
- ~0.4 MOA (0.410″/100m) per click with a 20″ sight radius