We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Magpul MBUS Front Back-Up Sight Gen 2 – MAG247
90 Day No-Hassle Returns We Pay Return Shipping
We have a 90-day no-hassle return policy. We pay return shipping.
If you need to request a return, contact us at email@example.com and we will send you a return label
After 90 days, defective items will still be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, where applicable.
Please refer to the product listing for warranty details. If you have specific warranty questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may direct you to pursue your warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority
If you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, in any way, please contact us at email@example.com – we will do our best to make it right.
Fast & Free Shipping On orders over $50
You will receive fast, free shipping for all orders over $50
Shipping cost is $7.99 for orders under $50. We ship with UPS or USPS, depending on the item.
Most orders received by 1pm CST ship the same day
You will receive an email with tracking information at the time of shipment. To expedite shipping, we may ship your order from multiple warehouses. Orders placed on weekends, holidays, or after 1pm will ship the following business day.
The MBUS (Magpul Back-Up Sight) is a low-cost, color injection molded, folding back-up iron sight.
The MBUS Front Sight is adjustable for elevation and fits most 1913 Picatinny-railed hand guards, but is specifically tailored to the AR15/M16 platform.
Made in U.S.A.
- Impact resistant polymer construction provides light weight and resists operational abuse
- Spring-loaded flip up sight easily activated from either side or by pressing the top
- Detent and spring pressure keeps sight erect but allows for unobstructed folding under impact, etc.
- Clamps to most any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 railed hand guard and provides the same height-over-bore as standard A2 irons
- Protective wings shield the spring-locking A2 front sight post
- Elevation adjustment tool included, but most aftermarket A2 front sight adjustment tools may be used as well
- MBUS – Front Gen 2
- Weight, w/ hardware: 1.2 oz.
- Height above rail, stowed: ~0.51 in.
- Length, stowed: 2.6 in.
- Length, deployed: 1.5 in.
NOTE: Cannot be mounted to a railed gas block due to excess heat issues.
Front MBUS must be mounted to a railed fore end on the same plane as the receiver rail. Because of this the sight is also not compatible with MOE Hand Guards.
Have Questions About this Product?
works great. going in my parts box. didnt realize it cant be on gas block due to heat so im switching my sight setup