Tool Free Front Backup Sight – The Next Generation MBUS
The Magpul Gen 3 MBUS Front Sight brings the best of both worlds together. The sleek profile and tool-free design of the steel MBUS Pro, with light weight, low cost, and spring-loaded flip-up mechanism for backup sights exactly when you need them.
*NOTE: Cannot be mounted to a railed gas block due to excess heat issues. Front MBUS must be mounted to a railed forend on the same plane as the receiver rail. Because of this, the sight is also not compatible with MOE Hand Guards.
If you’re looking for a full set, check out the Gen 3 MBUS Front and Rear Sight kit!
Slim Profile and Easy to Adjust
The previous generation MBUS polymer front sight required a tool to adjust elevation. With the new version, elevation adjustment can be done entirely tool-free with the drum at the center. And even with that feature, this sight has less bulk, and folds down cleanly over 6 picatinny slots with under half an inch of height.
- Position: Front
- Height above rail, stowed: 0.44 in.
- Platform: AR10, AR15, M4, M16, M110, SR25
~1.6 MOA (1.886″/100m) per click with a 14.5″ sight radius
~1.2 MOA (1.367″/100m) per click with a 20″ sight radius
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Magpul Warranty Information
If you ever experience an issue with a Magpul product at any time, regardless of where it was purchased, please contact us directly and we’ll do everything reasonable to help you.
To make a return, please take the following steps:
- BEFORE returning any products, please contact us first to receive an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Packages will not be accepted without an RMA.
- Include a note with your name, shipping address, phone number and email, RMA number, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammunition, and usage environment for defective returns). Do not send ammunition.
- Wrap the item with quality padding and place it in the original packaging or in an appropriate box for shipping.
- A UPS shipping label will be provided in your shipment. If using the original packaging, remove or cover the original shipping label. Tape the preprinted return shipping label to the outside of the box. Drop package at an official or authorized UPS drop-off location.
- All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.