Magpul MBUS Gen 3 AR 15 Rear Back-Up Sight – MAG1167
Low Profile, Tool Free, Polymer Backup Sight
Combining the best features of Magpul’s polymer and steel backup sights, the new MBUS rear sight truly is a next-generation sight. With rapid push-button deployment, tool-free windage adjustment, and a sleek profile on par with the MBUS pro, this rear sight also comes in at a price point far below the all-metal options on the market.
This sight makes a perfect companion to a fixed A2-style front post, or with the MBUS Gen 3 Front Sight. If you’re looking for a full set, check out the Gen 3 MBUS Front and Rear Sight kit!
Easily Adjustable Windage and Aperture
One of the great things about the Gen 3 MBUS sights is that they’re entirely tool-free for adjustments. No bullet tips or one-off tools, just your hands and the windage drum. The rear aperture is also much easier to operate than Magpul’s previous generation of sights. Quickly flip using the pad of your thumb from a narrow aperture for accuracy, to the wide aperture for visibility and speed in close quarters.
- Position: Rear
- Height above rail, stowed: 0.44 in.
- Platform: AR10, AR15, M4, M16, M110, SR25
~0.7 MOA (0.754″/100m) per click with a 14.5″ sight radius
~0.5 MOA (0.547″/100m) per click with a 20″ sight radius
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Magpul Warranty Information
If you ever experience an issue with a Magpul product at any time, regardless of where it was purchased, please contact us directly and we’ll do everything reasonable to help you.
To make a return, please take the following steps:
- BEFORE returning any products, please contact us first to receive an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Packages will not be accepted without an RMA.
- Include a note with your name, shipping address, phone number and email, RMA number, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammunition, and usage environment for defective returns). Do not send ammunition.
- Wrap the item with quality padding and place it in the original packaging or in an appropriate box for shipping.
- A UPS shipping label will be provided in your shipment. If using the original packaging, remove or cover the original shipping label. Tape the preprinted return shipping label to the outside of the box. Drop package at an official or authorized UPS drop-off location.
- All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.