The MOE SL Hand Guard for AR15/M4 firearms with carbine-length gas system and A2 front sight* provides modular flexibility with M-LOK accessory slots in a lightweight, sleek, cost effective design.
Designed with versatility in mind, M-LOK slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions allow the attachment of optional Picatinny rail sections and other direct-attach M-LOK accessories for the mounting of tactical lights, slings, grips, etc.
Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction provides operational durability without the weight and expense of an aluminum rail hand guard. A large front extension and lower lip protects the user from the hot front sight assembly and maximizes useable hand guard length.
Made in U.S.A.
- Narrow design replaces bulky M4 Carbine-type plastic hand guards
- Easy to install utilizing existing delta ring and round front hand guard retaining cap with A2 front sight assembly*
- Slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions for mounting direct-attach M-LOK accessories or M-LOK 1913 Picatinny rail sections
- Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction
- Integral riveted aluminum heat shield
- Front lip and long side extensions shields hand from hot sight assembly
- Weight: 6.7 oz.
- Length, maximum: 8.9 in.
- Width, maximum: 1.8 in.
- Height: 2.4 in.
NOTE: The MOE SL Hand Guard – Carbine-Length is a direct replacement for M4 Carbine-type plastic, two-piece hand guards and utilizes the existing round front hand guard retaining cap and spring-loaded delta ring.
*Must be used with the triangular A2 front sight assembly with round retaining cap; other gas blocks are not compatible. Factory sling swivel is not compatible and, if equipped, must be removed from the A2 front sight assembly.