Maximum Weapon Control In Adverse Environments
The Magpul MOE+ Grip is a top-notch high-quality upgrade for the standard AR15/M16/M4 pistol grip. It provides an unparalleled feel and quality without even taking too much of your budget. The ergonomic and hand-filling design provides a better grip with a positive anti-slip texture for comfortable handling.
The Magpul MOE+ Grip provides improved ergonomics and handling over the standard original AR15 grip. The grip features a storage core capability that accepts optional Magpul Storage Cores. A great option for customized gear stowage and includes a basic grip cap if not in use.
Durable and Secure
The Magpul MOE+ Grip combines reinforced polymer body construction with comfortable, wrap-around rubber over-molding for maximum weapon control in adverse environments. With a similar shape to a ‘medium’ sized MIAD, the Magpul MOE+ design features a hard-polymer bottom edge to reduce the possibility of equipment snags or grip damage.
- Replacement for AR15/M4 pistol-grip*
- Rubber over-mold on reinforced polymer construction
- Hard polymer bottom edge prevents snags and grip damage
- Storage core capability accepts optional cores
- Beavertail backstrap for enhanced ergonomics
- Platform: AR10, AR15, M4, M16, M110, SR25
- Grip Angle: 25 degrees
- Height, receiver to bottom: 4.0 in.
- Thickness, max: 1.2 in.
- Weight: 3.4 oz.
- This grip will function properly with 7.62 NATO AR10/SR25 style of rifles but, depending on the make of the rifle, may or may not leave a gap between the ‘beaver tail’ and the receiver.
- This gap is purely aesthetic and will not affect function.
- All mounting hardware included.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Magpul Warranty Information
If you ever experience an issue with a Magpul product at any time, regardless of where it was purchased, please contact us directly and we’ll do everything reasonable to help you.
To make a return, please take the following steps:
- BEFORE returning any products, please contact us first to receive an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Packages will not be accepted without an RMA.
- Include a note with your name, shipping address, phone number and email, RMA number, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammunition, and usage environment for defective returns). Do not send ammunition.
- Wrap the item with quality padding and place it in the original packaging or in an appropriate box for shipping.
- A UPS shipping label will be provided in your shipment. If using the original packaging, remove or cover the original shipping label. Tape the preprinted return shipping label to the outside of the box. Drop package at an official or authorized UPS drop-off location.
- All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.