Stand out from the crowd – Upgrade your AR-15 with the Magpul MOE SL™ Slim Line Furniture Kit
Save over 15% vs purchasing the parts individually, plus free shipping. Exclusively from AT3 Tactical
Going for a sleek, lightweight build? This SL (Slimline) version of our popular, easy-to-install Magpul furniture kit features the MOE SL pistol grip, MOE SL mil-spec carbine buttstock, and MOE SL carbine handguard with M-LOK attachment points.
- The MOE SL mil-spec buttstock is designed for the modern battlefield, with a sleek profile, dual-side release latches, rolled toe, and angled rubber butt-pad, it is optimized for use with body armor or modular gear.
- The MOE SL pistol grip – with an aggressive TSP texture for positive weapon control along with excellent ergonomics, the SL Grip provides a slightly smaller size and slimline feel.
- The MOE SL carbine handguard – designed for rifles with carbine-length gas system and A2 front sights, this handguard provides modular flexibility with M-LOK accessory slots in a lightweight, sleek, cost-effective design.
Use the dropdown boxes to customize your kit:
STEP 1: Pick your color
Black, FDE (Flat Dark Earth), OD Green, or Gray – all parts will be perfectly color-matched.
STEP 2 (optional): Add a foregrip
Choose from 2 optional foregrips that lock directly into your handguard’s M-LOK slots — great for enhanced weapon control and customization with minimal added weight.
- Option 1: M-LOK Vertical Foregrip (add $22 — over 10% savings)
It provides enhanced weapon control through a vertical grip interface. This lightweight, low-cost vertical foregrip that locks directly into the bottom of the MOE handguard.
- Option 2: M-LOK AFG Angled Foregrip (add $26 — over 10% savings)
Uses natural body mechanics to provide a comfortable and stable user interface that reduces fatigue and allows for more precise weapon control. Locks directly into the bottom of the MOE handguard.
Further details on each component below:
MAG347 Magpul MOE SL™ Carbine Stock
The MOE SL Stock — Mil-Spec Model (MOE Slim Line) is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M4 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes.
Designed for the modern battlefield, the sleek profile, dual-side release latches, rolled toe, and angled rubber butt-pad are optimized for use with body armor or modular gear and provides for efficient shoulder transitions. Made in the U.S.A.
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG, and others (please see the note below)
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Dual-side release latch provides easy adjustment while remaining anti-snag
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Internal anti-rattle feature minimizes wobble on the receiver extension tube
- Rubber butt-pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Rollover on the toe allows for easier shoulder transitions and better fit when using body armor
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts
- Rear – Integral push-button QD swivel sling mount accommodates up to 1.5″ swivels (ambidextrous)
- Rear/Bottom – 1.25″ sling loop
- Weight: 9.6 oz.
- Weight, w/receiver extension: 13.6 oz.
- Length, max: 7.2 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.3 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: ~11.1 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: ~14.4 in.
- There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a commercial-spec size extension on your rifle, either order a Mil-Spec buffer tube to replace the old one or order the MAG348 Commercial-Spec MOE SL stock.
- * Specifications based on standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
MAG538 Magpul MOE M-LOK Carbine Length Handguard for AR-15
The MOE SL Hand Guard for AR15/M4 firearms with carbine-length gas system and A2 font sight* provides modular flexibility with M-LOK accessory slots in a lightweight, sleek, cost-effective design.
Designed with versatility in mind, M-LOK slots at the two, six, and ten o’clock positions allow the attachment of optional Picatinny rail sections and other direct-attach M-LOK accessories for the mounting of tactical lights, slings, grips, etc.
Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction provides operational durability without the weight and expense of an aluminum rail handguard. A large front extension and lower lip protects the user from the hot front sight assembly and maximizes useable handguard length.
Made in the U.S.A.
- Narrow design replaces bulky M4 Carbine-type plastic handguards
- Easy to install utilizing existing delta ring and round front hand guard retaining cap with A2 front sight assembly*
- Slots at the two, six, and ten o’clock positions for mounting direct-attach M-LOK accessories or M-LOK 1913 Picatinny rail sections
- Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction
- Integral riveted aluminum heat shield
- Front lip and long side extensions shield hand from hot sight assembly
- Weight: 6.7 oz.
- Length, maximum: 8.9 in.
- Width, maximum: 1.8 in.
- Height: 2.4 in.
- The MOE SL Hand Guard – Carbine-Length is a direct replacement for M4 Carbine-type plastic, two-piece hand guards and utilizes the existing round front hand guard retaining cap and spring-loaded delta ring.
- *Must be used with the triangular A2 front sight assembly with round retaining cap; other gas blocks are not compatible. Factory sling swivel is not compatible and, if equipped, must be removed from the A2 front sight assembly.
MAG539 Magpul MOE SL™ Pistol Grip for AR-15
Similar to the MOE-K2, the MOE SL Grip (MOE Slim Line) is a drop-in upgrade for AR15/M4 pistol grips with a more vertical grip angle optimized for short LOP weapons that bring the primary hand in closer to the shooter’s body.
With an aggressive TSP texture for positive weapon control along with excellent ergonomics, the SL Grip provides a slightly smaller size and slimline feel. All mounting hardware included. Made in the U.S.A.
- Replacement for AR15/M4 pistol-grip*
- More vertical grip angle than standard A2 grips
- Beavertail backstrap for enhanced ergonomics
- With slimmer thickness for a slightly smaller feel
- Aggressive TSP texture (Trapezoidal Surface Projections) for positive weapon control in all environments
- Weight, w/hardware: 2.8 oz.
- Height, receiver to bottom: 4.0 in.
- Thickness, max: 1.1 in.
- This grip will function properly with 7.62 NATO AR10/SR25 style of rifles but, depending on the make of the rifle, may or may not leave a gap between the backstrap’s ‘beavertail’ and the receiver. This gap is purely aesthetic and will not affect function.
MAG597 MAG597 M-Lok Vertical Foregrip
The M-LOK MVG is a lightweight, inexpensive vertical foregrip that attaches directly to M-LOK compatible hand guards and forends with no additional Picatinny rails required. Made from the same high-quality polymer as other Magpul products, the M-LOK MVG uses the new Magpul TSP texture for positive control in all environments.
With rounded contours and a shorter length, it has been optimized for use with the “thumb break method” of shooting and can also be used as a traditional vertical foregrip. All hardware necessary for attachment directly to M-LOK Slots on either aluminum or polymer hand guards and forends is included. Made in the U.S.A.
MAG598 Magpul M-LOK AFG Angled Foregrip
The Magpul M-LOK AFG (Angled Fore Grip) is the result of research and refinements done to the original AFG and AFG-2. By integrating the direct-attach M-LOK mounting system with minimalist construction we were able to produce a high strength grip that only weighs 1.2 ounces, including hardware.
Allowing for a wider range of mounting location options, the M-LOK AFG is ¾” shorter than the AFG-2 while maintaining a similar gripping surface area. Even though the M-LOK AFG is more compact than its predecessors it continues to take into account natural body mechanics to provide a comfortable and stable user interface that reduces fatigue and allows for more precise weapon control.
By positioning the shooter’s hand high on the centerline of the bore, unlike conventional vertical fore grips, the M-LOK AFG helps mitigate recoil and control the weapon to facilitate faster, more accurate follow-up shots.
All hardware necessary for attachment directly to M-LOK Slots on either aluminum or polymer hand guards and forends is included.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Magpul Warranty Information
If you ever experience an issue with a Magpul product at any time, regardless of where it was purchased, please contact us directly and we’ll do everything reasonable to help you.
To make a return, please take the following steps:
- BEFORE returning any products, please contact us first to receive an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Packages will not be accepted without an RMA.
- Include a note with your name, shipping address, phone number and email, RMA number, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammunition, and usage environment for defective returns). Do not send ammunition.
- Wrap the item with quality padding and place it in the original packaging or in an appropriate box for shipping.
- A UPS shipping label will be provided in your shipment. If using the original packaging, remove or cover the original shipping label. Tape the preprinted return shipping label to the outside of the box. Drop package at an official or authorized UPS drop-off location.
- All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.
Great product, fair price and excellent shipping. I love it and thank you. I'll be back for more.
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase. Cheers!
Best site ever! Great merchandise! Great price! Great service! What more can a shooter ask for! Thanks see ya soon! RJ
Thanks for sharing your feedback, Rick. We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase. Cheers!
I couldn’t be happier with the quality of products and quality of service that I received from AT3. I will certainly be giving them my business in the future.
Thanks for sharing your feedback. We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase. Cheers!