We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Customize the look and feel of your AR with a Magpul MOE Furniture Kit.
Save 15% vs purchasing the parts individually, plus free shipping.
This furniture set contains 3 easy-to-install components - MOE mil-spec buttstock, MOE pistol grip, and MOE carbine handguard.
- The MOE mil-spec buttstock - a high quality, economical alternative to standard buttstocks. Designed for light, fast action, the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation.
- The MOE pistol grip provides legendary Magpul quality in an economical, drop-in upgrade for the standard AR15 pistol grip. The ergonomic, hand filling design combines aggressive texturing with storage core capability.
- The MOE Carbine handguard combines the light weight of a standard handguard with modular flexibility from the M-LOK attachment points.
Use the dropdown boxes to customize your kit:
STEP 1: Pick your color
Black, FDE (Flat Dark Earth), OD Green, or Gray - all parts will be perfectly color matched.
STEP 2 (optional): Add a foregrip
Choose from 2 optional foregrips that lock directly into your handguard's M-LOK slots — great for enhanced weapon control and customization with minimal added weight.
Option 1: M-LOK Vertical Foregrip (add $26 — over 10% savings)
Provides enhanced weapon control through a vertical grip interface. This lightweight, low cost vertical foregrip that locks directly into the bottom of the MOE handguard.
Option 2: M-LOK AFG Angled Foregrip (add $29 — over 10% savings)
Uses natural body mechanics to provide a comfortable and stable user interface that reduces fatigue and allows for more precise weapon control. Locks directly into bottom of MOE handguard.
Magpul MOE Furniture Kit Installation Video:
Further details on each component below:
More Details - MAG400 Mil-spec Carbine Stock
Magpul Original Equipment (MOE) is a line of firearm accessories designed to provide a high-quality, economical alternative to standard weapon parts. The MOE line distinguishes itself with a simplified feature set, but maintains Magpul engineering and material quality.
The Magpul MOE Stock – Mil-Spec Model is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M16 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes. Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation. The Mil-Spec Model includes a standard 0.30" rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT, and others (please see the note below)
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON-AR15/M16 applications
- Removable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP® and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts
- Rear/Bottom - 1.25" sling loops
- Toe - Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
- Optional Accessories*
- Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55"
- Enhanced Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.70"
- Cheek Risers (0.25", 0.50", 0.75" for NON-AR15/M16 applications)
- MOE, Mil-Spec (stock configuration)
- Weight: 0.50 lb.
- Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 0.75 lb.
- Length, Maximum: 6.90 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.25 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: 10.70 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: 13.95 in.
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a commercial-spec extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Commercial-Spec MOE. Please see the "Related Info" section above to determine which tube you have.
If you have one of the uncommon military tubes with an extended slant-back, along with the Mil-Spec MOE you will also need to order the Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55" (sold separately).
* Specifications based on standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
Standard Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30" weight: 0.08 lb. Optional Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55" weight: 0.11
More Details - MAG424 Magpul MOE M-LOK Carbine Length Handguard for AR-15
The Magpul MOE M-LOK Hand Guard (Magpul Original Equipment) for AR15/M4 firearms with carbine-length gas systems combines the light weight of a standard hand guard with modular flexibility.
Designed with versatility in mind, M-LOK slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions allow the attachment of optional 1913 Picatinny rail sections and other M-LOK accessories for the direct mounting of tactical lights, slings, grips, etc.
Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction provides operational durability without the weight and expense of an aluminum rail hand guard. Front extensions and lower lip provides additional operator protection from hot front sight assembly.
Made in U.S.A.
- Replaces standard M4 Carbine-type plastic hand guards
- Compatible with most piston-driven as well as 'direct impingement' gas systems
- Easy to install utilizing existing delta ring and round or triangular front hand guard retaining cap
- M-LOK slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions for mounting MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails or other direct-attach M-LOK accessories
- Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction
- Integral riveted aluminum heat shield
- Front lip and side extensions, shields hand from hot gas block
- Relieved area at the top rear accommodates many overhanging optic mounts
- MOE M-LOK Hand Guard, Carbine-Length
- Weight: 6.8 oz.
- Length, overall: 7.1 in.
- Length, mounting: 6.6 in.
- Height, excluding lip: 2.5 in.
- Width, max: 2.2 in.
NOTE: The MOE M-LOK Hand Guard – Carbine-Length is a direct replacement for existing M4 carbine type hand guards and utilizes the existing front hand guard retaining cap and delta ring.
More Details - MAG415 Magpul MOE Grip - Pistol Grip for AR-15
The MOE Grip provides Magpul quality, feel, and durability in an economical, drop-in upgrade for the standard AR15/M16/M4 pistol grip. The ergonomic, hand filling design combines aggressive texturing with storage core capability.
With a similar shape to a 'medium' sized MIAD, the one-piece reinforced polymer construction provides simplicity and a reduced cost while still maintaining the durability needed to withstand operational environments. The MOE Grip accepts optional storage cores for gear stowage and includes a basic grip cap. All mounting hardware included.
Made in U.S.A.
- Replacement for AR15/M4 pistol-grip*
- One-piece reinforced polymer construction
- Beavertail backstrap for enhanced ergonomics
- Positive anti-slip texture
- Includes a basic grip cap, but accepts optional Storage Cores for customized gear stowage
- MOE Grip
- Weight, w/hardware: 2.8 oz.
- Height, receiver to bottom: 4.0 in.
- Thickness, max: 1.2 in.
NOTE: This grip will now function properly with 7.62 NATO AR10/SR25 style of rifles but, depending on the make of the rifle, may or may not leave a gap between the 'beaver tail' and the receiver. This gap is purely aesthetic and will not affect function.
More Details - MAG597 Magpul MVG MOE Vertical Grip
The M-LOK MVG is a light weight, inexpensive vertical foregrip that attaches directly to M-LOK compatible hand guards and forends with no additional Picatinny rails required.
Made from the same high quality polymer as other Magpul products, the M-LOK MVG uses the new Magpul TSP texture for positive control in all environments.
With rounded contours and a shorter length, it has been optimized for use with the "thumb break method" of shooting and can also be used as a traditional vertical foregrip. All hardware necessary for attachment directly to M-LOK Slots on either aluminum or polymer hand guards and forends is included. Made in U.S.A.
More Details - MAG598 Magpul M-LOK AFG Angled Foregrip
The Magpul M-LOK AFG (Angled Fore Grip) is the result of research and refinements done to the original AFG and AFG-2. By integrating the direct-attach M-LOK mounting system with minimalist construction we were able to produce a high strength grip that only weighs 1.2 ounces, including hardware.
Allowing for a wider range of mounting location options, the M-LOK AFG is ¾" shorter than the AFG-2 while maintaining a similar gripping surface area. Even though the M-LOK AFG is more compact than its predecessors it continues to take into account natural body mechanics to provide a comfortable and stable user interface that reduces fatigue and allows for more precise weapon control.
By positioning the shooter's hand high on the centerline of the bore, unlike conventional vertical fore grips, the M-LOK AFG helps mitigate recoil and control the weapon to facilitate faster, more accurate follow-up shots.
All hardware necessary for attachment directly to M-LOK Slots on either aluminum or polymer hand guards and forends is included.
Have Questions About this Product?Ask Us Now
I ordered the Pink for my granddaughter and she just loves it. It took no time at all to put on. Good quality furniture at a good price and fast shipping. Will definitely look to AT3 Tactical in the future.
Really not much to say looks awesome and was easy to install. Took the quad rail off my Colt M4 6920 and replaced it with this furniture set. Got out to the range two days ago and really enjoyed it.
And as always AT3 you guys are always a pleasure to do business with. Fast and free shipping and great prices as always! Keep up the good work.
I am very satisfied with this product, perfect fit and love the color. Fast shipping and great communication, will do business again.
Fast shipping and top notch service. I’m happy
First AR. Pink MOE furniture kit looks great. Easy to install-took only 10-15 minutes. Fast shipping. Will buy from at3taxtical again in the future.