Get a cool deal on this item for AT3’s Tax Season Sale! No discount code needed!
Magpul M-LOK T-Nut Replacement Set – MAG615
Your Solution To Install M-LOK Accessories To MOE Handguards
Getting a complete M-LOK handguard can be costly especially if you’re on a tight budget. The Magpul M-LOK to MOE Adapter Kit is designed specifically to adapt most* Magpul M-LOK compatible accessories to a legacy MOE Hand Guards and Forends.
The M-LOK to MOE Adapter plates are customizable to your desired length by snapping sections off at the pre-determined locations which will help ensure a near seamless installation.
- *While the M-LOK to MOE Adapter Kit is compatible with most Magpul produced M-LOK accessories, the M-LOK QD Sling Mount requires longer socket head cap screws which are not included in the kit and will need to be purchased separately.
- Adapter plates of various sizes and all replacement hardware are included.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Magpul Warranty Information
If you ever experience an issue with a Magpul product at any time, regardless of where it was purchased, please contact us directly and we’ll do everything reasonable to help you.
To make a return, please take the following steps:
- BEFORE returning any products, please contact us first to receive an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Packages will not be accepted without an RMA.
- Include a note with your name, shipping address, phone number and email, RMA number, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammunition, and usage environment for defective returns). Do not send ammunition.
- Wrap the item with quality padding and place it in the original packaging or in an appropriate box for shipping.
- A UPS shipping label will be provided in your shipment. If using the original packaging, remove or cover the original shipping label. Tape the preprinted return shipping label to the outside of the box. Drop package at an official or authorized UPS drop-off location.
- All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.