We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
The Magpul M-LOK MOE Hand Guard for AR15/M16 rifles with rifle-length gas systems combines the light weight of a standard hand guard with modular flexibility.
Designed with versatility in mind, M-LOK slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions allow the attachment of optional 1913 Picatinny rail sections and other M-LOK accessories for the direct mounting of tactical lights, slings, grips, etc.
Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction provides operational durability without the weight and expense of an aluminum rail hand guard. Front extensions and lower lip provides additional operator protection from hot front sight assembly.
Made in U.S.A.
- Replaces standard plastic M16-type rifle-length hand guards
- Compatible with both 'direct impingement' and most piston-driven gas systems
- Easy to install utilizing existing delta ring and triangular or round front hand guard retaining cap
- M-LOK slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions for mounting MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails or other direct-attach M-LOK accessories
- Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction
- Integral riveted aluminum heat shield
- Front lip and side extensions, shields hand from hot gas block
- Relieved area at the top rear accommodates most overhanging optic mounts
- Weight: 12.1 oz.
- Length, overall: 12.6 in.
- Length, mounting: 12.0 in.
- Height, excluding lip: 2.5 in.
- Width, max: 2.2 in.
NOTE: The MOE Hand Guard – Rifle-Length is a direct replacement for factory-type M16 handguards and utilizes the existing front hand guard retaining cap and delta ring.
Have Questions About this Product?Ask Us Now
Purchased this set of hand guards for my palmetto state armory upper. Was having a difficult time trying to find a set of quad rails that would fit an A2 style rifle; that was under $100. Could find them for a carbine length upper with a cutout for the front sight post, but strangely not for a rifle length. I saw this and the price seemed fair to me, so I tried it out. The handguards fit perfectly on my rifle and I'm glad I no longer have to think about spending 100+ dollars on a set of quad rails just to mount stuff. Also helped with scope mounting as well due to the handguards being a bit slimmer than the standard A2 ones; also made it more ergonomically friendly as well.
Nice fit and feel. Attached to a 6.5 grendel build on an ar15 platform. Magpul is the way to go.
They are high quality, fit my A2 AR rifle perfectly, replacing the OEM handguards with no issues. My rifle has. Colt match grade HBar and they repaced the old hangusrds perfectly.
Fit very well on my 20" barrel with an FSB and standard Delta ring. Looks and feels great!
Part fit perfectly, awesome addition.