A Basic But Exceptional Upgrade For Your Standard AR15/M16 Rifle Stock
The Magpul MOE Fixed Rifle Stock is a basic but exceptional upgrade for your standard AR15/M16 rifle stock. It is designed to be a drop-in replacement for AR15/M16 A1 and A2 rifle stocks utilizing the standard rifle-length receiver extension (buffer tube).
It features an integrated 1.25-inch sling loop with optional dual-side front and rear QD mounting points that fits up to 1.5″ push-button QD swivels. It has a replaceable anti-slip rubberized butt-pad that ensures a secure surface and increased impact resistance on the shoulder for comfort.
Large Internal Storage Compartment
The Magpul MOE Fixed Rifle Stock also has a large internal storage compartment that can be easily accessible behind the hinged butt-plate. This is beneficial so you can have extra storage for your accessories such as extra batteries, lubes, firing pins, slings, and others.
The overall shape of this buttstock can provide offhand hold options. The improved cheek weld combined with a slim profile will give your rifle not only a more tactical look but also provides functional support and better control during operation.
- Mounts to rifle-length receiver extension tube without A2 spacer (not included)
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- The overall shape provides for offhand hold options
- Rubber butt-pad provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage
- Large storage compartment easily accessible behind hinged butt-plate
- Knockout bosses on the bottom allow for the addition of an optional accessory rail
- Bottom Rear – 1.25″ Sling loop
- Front/Rear – Optional Sling Mounts fit up to 1.5″ push-button QD swivels
- PRS Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.80″
- Sling Mount Kit – Type 1 for single-side swivel mounting
- Sling Mount Kit – Type 2 for dual-side swivel mounting
- MOE Polymer Rail Section, 5 Slots
- MOE Rifle Stock
- Weight, Stock: 14.0 oz.
- Weight, w/rifle receiver extension: 17.6 oz.
- Length, Max: 10.5″
- LOP: ~13.3″
- The Magpul MOE Fixed Rifle Stock is a direct replacement for an A1 or A2 fixed stock. Fitting to a carbine with a collapsible stock will require a rifle-length receiver extension tube, rifle buffer and spring (not included).
- * Specifications based on factory configuration.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Magpul Warranty Information
If you ever experience an issue with a Magpul product at any time, regardless of where it was purchased, please contact us directly and we’ll do everything reasonable to help you.
To make a return, please take the following steps:
- BEFORE returning any products, please contact us first to receive an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Packages will not be accepted without an RMA.
- Include a note with your name, shipping address, phone number and email, RMA number, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammunition, and usage environment for defective returns). Do not send ammunition.
- Wrap the item with quality padding and place it in the original packaging or in an appropriate box for shipping.
- A UPS shipping label will be provided in your shipment. If using the original packaging, remove or cover the original shipping label. Tape the preprinted return shipping label to the outside of the box. Drop package at an official or authorized UPS drop-off location.
- All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Magpul MOE Fixed Rifle Stock - AR-15 - MAG404
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.
You can't go wrong with anything MAGPUL. GreatStock, easy to install. It's a good solid 1pc butt stock. ++++ to Zach and the rest of the Gang!
Thanks for sharing your feedback, Matthew. We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase. Cheers!
This is a great replacement for the standard QA2 stock. Easy to put on, my preference when building a higher powered rifle than .223.
Thank you for the feedback, Ross! We're glad you are satisfied with the product. -- LM