The Perfect Grip for Shooters with Big… Hands
When it comes to pistol grips, one size doesn’t always fit all. Everyone is built different, with their own preferences for grip size, texture, and grip angle becomes very important, depending on the purpose of your AR-15. For the shooters who need a big grip, with a focus on long-range precision and close-quarters ergonomics alike, we recommend the Magpul K2-XL Grip.
Featuring the same unique beavertail design as the original Magpul K2 grip, as well as the 17 degree angle, this grip is great for PDWs and long-range rifles alike.
25% Larger Grip Diameter than the K2
Besides the unique shape of the K2-XL that makes for ideal trigger placement, you’ll notice that this grip is the widest in Magpul’s lineup. The swells at the sides fill even the largest hands, with a deep beavertail and a shelf for your pinky. And it’s also reliably grippy, with Magpul’s TSP (Trapezoidal Surface Projections) texture for a positive feel that won’t slip over time.
XL grip cap, oil bottle grip core, and mounting hardware included. Other Magpul grip cores will not fit with the K2-XL grip cap.
Note: This grip will function properly with 7.62 NATO AR10/SR25 style of rifles but, depending on the make of the rifle, may or may not leave a gap between the backstrap’s ‘beaver tail’ and the receiver. This gap is purely aesthetic and will not affect function.
- Replacement for AR15/M4 pistol-grip
- One-piece reinforced polymer construction
- 17 degree grip angle, same as the original K2 Grip
- Unique backstrap design for proper trigger finger placement
- Aggressive TSP texture Trapezoidal Surface Projections for positive weapon control in all environments
- Includes XL Grip Core – Not compatible with other Magpul storage cores
- Material: Glass-Filled Nylon
- Platform: AR10, AR15, M4, M16, M110, SR25
- Compatibility: Fits standard AR-pattern grip tangs
- Grip Angle: 17 degrees
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Magpul Warranty Information
If you ever experience an issue with a Magpul product at any time, regardless of where it was purchased, please contact us directly and we’ll do everything reasonable to help you.
To make a return, please take the following steps:
- BEFORE returning any products, please contact us first to receive an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Packages will not be accepted without an RMA.
- Include a note with your name, shipping address, phone number and email, RMA number, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammunition, and usage environment for defective returns). Do not send ammunition.
- Wrap the item with quality padding and place it in the original packaging or in an appropriate box for shipping.
- A UPS shipping label will be provided in your shipment. If using the original packaging, remove or cover the original shipping label. Tape the preprinted return shipping label to the outside of the box. Drop package at an official or authorized UPS drop-off location.
- All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
The grip is just enough larger to fit my hands. Well made and doesn’t look out of place. My son, who has smaller hands, thought it felt fine as well.
Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that the grip size is just right for large hands and that it doesn't look out of place.
I used to build all my rifles with a larger Ergo grip to accommodate my hands, but this is my first Magpul K2-XL. I'm sold. I'll make the switch on the rest of my rifles now.
Glad to hear you like the grip! It might be beneficial to you to switch to a Magpul K2-XL grip on all of your rifles. Thanks for taking the time to write a review.
Everyone is not built the same, but for me this grip is the one.
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.