Simplicity Meets Quality – Get The Best Without Breaking The Bank
The Magpul MOE Carbine Stock -Mil-Spec is a sleek high-quality drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M16 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes. It is applicable on any mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube from manufacturers such as Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT, and others.
The Magpul MOE Carbine Stock -Mil-Spec is designed perfectly for light and fast action activities. It has a streamlined A-frame profile that avoids snagging especially when shouldering the rifle for enhanced stability. The shield in the release latch ensure safety and prevents accidental activation when handling.
Slim Profile With Modern Tactical Look
The Magpul MOE Carbine Stock -Mil-Spec is compatible with Magpul ASAP and other receiver-mount sling attachments. The side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers even for NON-AR15/M16 applications.
Carefully made with premium chrome-silicon lock spring, it provides positive locking and ensures longer service life. The sloping cheek weld of this Buttstock together with a slim profile ultimately gives your AR-15 the modern tactical look and promotes an increase in stability as well as provides more comfort to the user for positive performance.
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT, and others (please see the note below)
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON-AR15/M16 applications
- Removable 0.30″ Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP® and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Rear/Bottom – 1.25″ sling loops
- Toe – Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
- Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55″
- Enhanced Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.70″
- Cheek Risers (0.25″, 0.50″, 0.75″ for NON-AR15/M16 applications)
- MOE, Mil-Spec (stock configuration)
- Standard Rubber Butt-Pad: 0.30″
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: ~10.5 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: ~13.8 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.3 in.
- Length, max: 6.9 in.
- Weight: 8.0 oz.
- Weight, w/ receiver extension: 12.0 oz.
- Pink, Tungsten, Titanium, and Burnt Bronze options are Cerakoted. Cerakote is a ceramic paint and adheres to polymer very well. Since the parts are painted, some wear marks may be seen on areas of heavy use. AT3 doesn’t warranty against Cerakote inconsistencies or the wearing of coatings. Our parts are Cerakoted using the official Cerakote colors “H-224 SIG Pink”, “H-237 Tungsten”, “H-170 Titanium”, and “H-148 Burnt Bronze”.
- There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): Mil-Spec and Commercial-Spec. If you have a Commercial-Spec size extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Magpul MOE Carbine Stock – Commercial-Spec – MAG401.
- * Specifications based on standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Magpul Warranty Information
If you ever experience an issue with a Magpul product at any time, regardless of where it was purchased, please contact us directly and we’ll do everything reasonable to help you.
To make a return, please take the following steps:
- BEFORE returning any products, please contact us first to receive an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Packages will not be accepted without an RMA.
- Include a note with your name, shipping address, phone number and email, RMA number, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammunition, and usage environment for defective returns). Do not send ammunition.
- Wrap the item with quality padding and place it in the original packaging or in an appropriate box for shipping.
- A UPS shipping label will be provided in your shipment. If using the original packaging, remove or cover the original shipping label. Tape the preprinted return shipping label to the outside of the box. Drop package at an official or authorized UPS drop-off location.
- All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase. Cheers!
Bought both the commercial & milspec Magpul pink stocks for my wife's AR (the milspec was out of stock for 10 months, so I ordered the commercial first). Colors look a mile apart between the two. The milspec stock is now worthless as it does not match ANY of the other stock/grip parts. You need to hire a decent color matcher.
So sorry to hear about the issue, Dan. We'll let Magpul know. For the time being, I sent you an email to resolve the issue.