We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Magpul MOE Carbine Stock – COMMERCIAL-spec AR-15 – MAG401
We have a 90-day no-hassle return policy. We pay return shipping.
If you need to request a return, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a return label
After 90 days, defective items will still be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, where applicable.
Please refer to the product listing for warranty details. If you have specific warranty questions, contact us at email@example.com. We may direct you to pursue your warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority
If you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, in any way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we will do our best to make it right.
You will receive fast, free shipping for all orders over $50
Shipping cost is $7.99 for orders under $50. We ship with UPS or USPS, depending on the item.
Most orders received by 1pm CST ship the same day
You will receive an email with tracking information at the time of shipment. To expedite shipping, we may ship your order from multiple warehouses. Orders placed on weekends, holidays, or after 1pm will ship the following business day.
Downright Upgrade for AR15/M16 Carbines Using Commercial-spec Sized Receiver Extension Tubes – Designed for Light and Tough Action
Magpul Original Equipment (MOE) is a line of firearm accessories designed to provide a high-quality, economical alternative to standard weapon parts. The MOE line distinguishes itself with a simplified feature set, but maintains Magpul engineering and material quality.
The Magpul MOE Stock – Commercial-Spec Model is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M16 carbines using commercial-spec sized receiver extension tubes. Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation. The Commercial-Spec Model includes an extended 0.55″ rubber butt-pad to provide positive shoulder purchase and accommodates the longer, slanted back common to most commercial-spec tubes.
Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts on commercial-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Bushmaster, DPMS, Olympic, and others (please see the note below)
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON-AR15/M16 applications
- Replaceable 0.55″ Extended Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP® and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts
- Rear/Bottom – 1.25″ sling loops
- Toe – Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30″
Enhanced Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.70:
Cheek Risers (0.25″, 0.50″, 0.75″ for NON-AR15/M16 applications)
MOE, Commercial-Spec (stock configuration)
Weight: 0.53 lb.
Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 0.86 lb.
Length, Maximum: 7.15 in.
LOP Adjustment Range: 3.80 in.
LOP, M4 Collapsed: 10.95 in.
LOP, M4 Extended: 14.75 in.
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a mil-spec extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Mil-Spec MOE. Please see the “Related Info” section above to determine which tube you have.
* Specifications based on extended-length (slant-back) commercial-spec carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55″ weight: 0.11 lb.
Optional Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30″ (weight: 0.08 lb.) and Enhanced Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.70″ (weight: 0.13 lb.) may ONLY be used with the uncommon standard-length (flat-back) commercial-spec carbine receiver extensions.
Have Questions About this Product?
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Nice furniture. Good fair price. Will buy again. Thanks
The Commercial Butt Stock for my AR 15 fit perfectly and was easy to put on. Very happy with it.
Just waiting on $
Everything was perfect