We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Downright Upgrade for AR15/M16 Carbines Using Commercial-spec Sized Receiver Extension Tubes - Designed for Light and Tough Action
Magpul Original Equipment (MOE) is a line of firearm accessories designed to provide a high-quality, economical alternative to standard weapon parts. The MOE line distinguishes itself with a simplified feature set, but maintains Magpul engineering and material quality.
The Magpul MOE Stock – Commercial-Spec Model is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M16 carbines using commercial-spec sized receiver extension tubes. Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation. The Commercial-Spec Model includes an extended 0.55" rubber butt-pad to provide positive shoulder purchase and accommodates the longer, slanted back common to most commercial-spec tubes.
Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts on commercial-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Bushmaster, DPMS, Olympic, and others (please see the note below)
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON-AR15/M16 applications
- Replaceable 0.55" Extended Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP® and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts
- Rear/Bottom - 1.25" sling loops
- Toe - Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30"
Enhanced Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.70:
Cheek Risers (0.25", 0.50", 0.75" for NON-AR15/M16 applications)
MOE, Commercial-Spec (stock configuration)
Weight: 0.53 lb.
Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 0.86 lb.
Length, Maximum: 7.15 in.
LOP Adjustment Range: 3.80 in.
LOP, M4 Collapsed: 10.95 in.
LOP, M4 Extended: 14.75 in.
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a mil-spec extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Mil-Spec MOE. Please see the "Related Info" section above to determine which tube you have.
* Specifications based on extended-length (slant-back) commercial-spec carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55" weight: 0.11 lb.
Optional Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30" (weight: 0.08 lb.) and Enhanced Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.70" (weight: 0.13 lb.) may ONLY be used with the uncommon standard-length (flat-back) commercial-spec carbine receiver extensions.
Have Questions About this Product?Ask Us Now
Everything was perfect
Very cool stock. Looks good and works great! Very pleased.
I would definitely buy from here again
Great quality for fair price.
My wife was extremely happy to get her furniture for her AR. Came in a thinly manner and no hick ups either.