We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Designed for Compact PDW Style Weapons - Featuring a Sloping Cheek Weld for Superior Comfort
A drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M4 mil-spec carbine buffer tubes, the SL-K is designed for compact PDW style weapons or users desiring a small and light stock.
Features a short and slim profile, a smaller rubber butt-pad with rolled toe for easy shouldering and sure grip, and a 1.25” footman’s loop with the ability to accept an optional M-LOK QD Sling Mount for push-button style QD sling swivels. A new, unique, ambidextrous release latch minimizes rattle on the receiver extension without requiring additional locks, levers, or springs*.
Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG, and others
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Dual-side release latch provides easy adjustment while remaining anti-snag
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Compact rubber butt-pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Rollover on the toe allows for easier shoulder transitions and better fit when using body armor
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- 1.25” Footman’s Loop for sling mounting, and also accepts the M-LOK QD Sling Mount for push-button sling attachment (sold separately)
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. The MOE SL-K will only fit with the common mil-spec tube.
- Weight: 7.9 oz.
- Weight, w/receiver extension: 11.9 oz.
- Length, max: 6.5 in.
- Height, max: 4.2 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.3 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: ~10.5 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: ~13.8 in.
* Performance dependant on the host receiver extension's dimensional tolerances.
** Specifications based on standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
Have Questions About this Product?Ask Us Now
I ordered a magpul stock in ODG and a buffer tube from AT3 tactical. I couldn't be happier with my experience. Everything was as described and shipping was super fast. Thank you AT3 tactical!
Stock fits great, nice n slim n light. AT3 tacticals service is second to none. Highly reccomend.
Great product. Very slim and minimalist. Almost no wobble and shipping was fast.
I received the stock very fast, shipping was amazing. It fit my gun perfectly. The color however, left a bit to be desired. The stock pictured is clearly gray, while the one I received has an almost blueish tint to it. It matches the pistol grip I ordered along with it perfectly, so I'm sure its magpuls issue. I was just expecting a light, battleship grey color. I still love the stock and it doesn't detract from my build. Just beware that the color in the picture doesn't match reality.