Luth-AR MBA-2 Skullaton Fixed AR-15 Rifle Stock for A2 Buffer Tubes
Skeletonized Rifle Length Stock for AR-15
The Skullaton MBA-2 stock has a fully skeletonized design, saving weight while providing consistency and stability to the shooter. This replacement for the A2 buttstock shares the 13.5″ length of pull, but only weighs 11.5 ounces. This stock provides a great option for lightening your loadout, without sacrificing the ergonomics of a classic AR-15, all with durable glass filled nylon construction.
- Light weight stock with 13.5″ length of pull
- The MBA-1 requires a A2 Rifle buffer tube
- Fits .223 and .308 AR style rifles
- Super Strong Glass Filled Nylon
- Comes with A2 Buttstock screw to connect to A2 standard buffer tube (* Color of the A-1 screw may be black or silver)
- Incorporates Castle Nut and Lock Ring in the design
- Easy to replace and quick to install
- Fit: AR-15 A1/A2 Buffer Tubes
- Material: Glass Filled Nylon
- Weight: 11.2 oz
- Length-of-Pull: 13.5″
- Overall Length: 10.375″
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Luth-AR Limited Warranty
- Luth-AR, LLC manufactured products are warranted for 1 (one) year from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects in material and/or workmanship. All parts and labor or replacement, at our option, are covered.
- Government fees, damage caused by failure to perform normal maintenance, sales outside the United States, damage due to high velocity, high pressure, reloaded, or other non-standard ammunition, or any unauthorized repair, modification, misuse, abuse, or alteration of the product is not covered by this limited warranty.
- Consumable items such as gas rings, O’ rings, etc., are not warranted.
- Luth-AR, LLC complete assembled uppers will be warranted for a period of 1 (one) year after the complete upper was purchased.
- The warranty applies towards defects in materials or workmanship of the complete upper. Luth-AR will pay for all warranty repairs, at no charge to the consumer. Please supply a copy of the invoice for proof of purchase.
- The use of re-load ammunition, proof rounds, or factory ammunition that exceeds initial SAAMI specifications voids any warranty. Any repairs or modifications not done by Luth-AR also voids any warranty.
- Complete uppers not assembled or built by Luth-AR are not covered by the 1 (one) year warranty.
- Please call our warranty department at (763) 263-0166 or email email@example.com for any warranty issues.