Fully Adjustable AR-15 Buttstock for Mil-Spec or Commercial Buffer Tubes
The MBA-3 Buttstock replaces the standard stock on your AR, with complete adjustment for cheek weld, length of pull, and features a 3-axis buttplate. This stock fits onto carbine buffer tubes, whether using the mil-spec or commercial diameter – meaning it fits on basically any AR rifle with a six position tube. This stock is also rattle free, with adjustable tension on top of getting perfect alignment with your optics.
If you’re starting a new build, be sure to pick up a mil-spec buffer tube kit with everything your recoil system needs!
- Fully Adjustable Carbine Buttstock assembly to mount to a carbine rifle (6-positions mil-spec or commercial tube) – This is our carbine stock
- The MBA-3 requires a Carbine buffer tube, either Mil-Spec or Commercial. Please review the information provided in the Requirements tab. This stock works with both carbine Commercial and Mil-Spec tubes/assemblies.
- Additional 1″ height on cheek rest
- 3-axis Adjustable Butt Plate Assembly extends additional 1 1/16″ length of pull and includes the following movement:
- Horizontal for linear adjustment (i.e. length of pull)
- Vertical for a perfect butt plate fit into the curvature of the shoulder.
- Lateral adjustment for a ½ inch left or right cast
- This butt plate assembly is interchangeable with the original MBA-1 Buttstock
- Includes a Picatinny Rail on the bottom rear of the Stock Body to attach your choice of many accessories.
- Designed a flat bottom index set screw (10-24) to eliminate that constant rattle of carbine collapsible buttstock. This also allows you to secure the stock in your favorite position.
- The MBA-3 comes with a medium soft rubber recoil pad, Duro 85.
- The Luth-AR MBA-3 weighs roughly half that of comparable stocks coming in at just 18.5 ounces.
- Fits all .223 and .308 AR carbine style rifles
- Super Strong Glass Filled Nylon
- Easy to replace and quick to install
- Uses 4 out of the 6 positions on a mil-spec or commercial tube
- Fit: AR-15 Mil-Spec or Commercial Buffer Tubes
- Material: Glass Filled Nylon
- Weight: 19.2 oz
- Cheek Rise: 1″ Fully Extended
- Collapsed Length-of-Pull: 11 11/16″
- Extended Length-of-Pull: 15 5/8″
- Additional Length-of-Pull: 1 1/16″
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Luth-AR Limited Warranty
- Luth-AR, LLC manufactured products are warranted for 1 (one) year from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects in material and/or workmanship. All parts and labor or replacement, at our option, are covered.
- Government fees, damage caused by failure to perform normal maintenance, sales outside the United States, damage due to high velocity, high pressure, reloaded, or other non-standard ammunition, or any unauthorized repair, modification, misuse, abuse, or alteration of the product is not covered by this limited warranty.
- Consumable items such as gas rings, O’ rings, etc., are not warranted.
- Luth-AR, LLC complete assembled uppers will be warranted for a period of 1 (one) year after the complete upper was purchased.
- The warranty applies towards defects in materials or workmanship of the complete upper. Luth-AR will pay for all warranty repairs, at no charge to the consumer. Please supply a copy of the invoice for proof of purchase.
- The use of re-load ammunition, proof rounds, or factory ammunition that exceeds initial SAAMI specifications voids any warranty. Any repairs or modifications not done by Luth-AR also voids any warranty.
- Complete uppers not assembled or built by Luth-AR are not covered by the 1 (one) year warranty.
- Please call our warranty department at (763) 263-0166 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any warranty issues.