High Quality Mil-Spec Carbine Buffer Tube Kit for AR-10/.308 Rifles
If you’re planning to build or upgrade your AR-308, it’s critical to choose the right buffer tube kit. This buffer tube kit from Luth-AR features a mil-spec diameter for stock compatibility, plus a .308 carbine spring, buffer, castle nut, and endplate. And it’s all made in the USA.
- Mil-Spec Carbine Tube
- .308 buffer spring
- .308 carbine buffer
- Latch Plate and Lock Ring
- Buffer Tube Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Buffer Tube Finish: Hardcoat anodized
- Buffer Weight: 3.8 oz. (.308 Carbine)
Not sure if you need Mil-spec or commercial buffer tube? The below image shows the difference in dimensions. For more information, please read our article, “Mil-Spec vs. Commercial AR 15 Buffer Tubes – Which One is Better?“.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Luth-AR Limited Warranty
- Luth-AR, LLC manufactured products are warranted for 1 (one) year from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects in material and/or workmanship. All parts and labor or replacement, at our option, are covered.
- Government fees, damage caused by failure to perform normal maintenance, sales outside the United States, damage due to high velocity, high pressure, reloaded, or other non-standard ammunition, or any unauthorized repair, modification, misuse, abuse, or alteration of the product is not covered by this limited warranty.
- Consumable items such as gas rings, O’ rings, etc., are not warranted.
- Luth-AR, LLC complete assembled uppers will be warranted for a period of 1 (one) year after the complete upper was purchased.
- The warranty applies towards defects in materials or workmanship of the complete upper. Luth-AR will pay for all warranty repairs, at no charge to the consumer. Please supply a copy of the invoice for proof of purchase.
- The use of re-load ammunition, proof rounds, or factory ammunition that exceeds initial SAAMI specifications voids any warranty. Any repairs or modifications not done by Luth-AR also voids any warranty.
- Complete uppers not assembled or built by Luth-AR are not covered by the 1 (one) year warranty.
- Please call our warranty department at (763) 263-0166 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any warranty issues.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Excellent response to my question about the part. Installed easily and looks good! Professionals at AT3...
Shipping time was great price was great my stock fit perfectly! Was a pleasant experience
We are happy to hear you enjoyed the experience of buying from AT3 Tactical.