JP Enterprises Enhanced Carbine AR 15 Buffer Tube – 7-Position – Mil-Spec
High-Quality 7-Position Mil-Spec Buffer Tube
The JP Enterprises Enhanced Carbine Buffer Tube is an upgrade from the standard Mil-Spec buffer tube that features new improvements to the original design which has a total of 7 stock position stops compared to the standard Mil-spec 6-position design.
This buffer tube is fully Mil-spec compatible and allows extra threading into the receiver, which optimizes protrusion for use with the JP Silent Captured Springs.
Extra-Fine Internal & External Finish
The JP Enterprises Enhanced Carbine Buffer Tube features a high-quality exterior finish for reduced buttstock friction and extra-fine internal finishings for a more quiet cycling and reduced buffer component wear.
The package includes a buffer tube, lock ring, and lock plate.
- Addition stock position stop compared to standard Mil-spec 6-position design
- Extra fine internal finishing for smoother, quieter cycling and reduced buffer component wear
- High-quality exterior finish for reduced buttstock friction
- Allowance for further insertion into the lower receiver to optimize protrusion for use with Silent Captured Springs
- Fully Mil-spec compatible
- Color: Black
- Length: 7.25 in.
- Weight: 3.9 oz. (tube only)
- Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
- Finish: Hardcoat anodizing
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
JP Enterprises Warranty
Defective or Incorrect Merchandise
- If you received incorrect or defective merchandise, please contact us to discuss the problem, and we will issue a UPS pickup for the merchandise.
- We will reship any replacement items at our expense or refund you in full for incorrect or defective merchandise you have received.
- If something is not what you expected, let us know and we’ll do everything possible to satisfy you.
- Please include a copy of your sales receipt. Do not send returns back COD.
- Telephone: 651-426-9196
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org