Wide AR-15 Grip with Thumb Rest for Precision Shooting
The Chubby Grip features a full palm swell, thumb rest, and lower shelf to help with consistent hand and trigger position when shooting. The ergonomic features make this grip ideal for precision, locking down the key areas of your grip for repeatable results at long range. While this grip is designed for right-handers only it’s also one of the best tools to ensure you have excellent trigger control.
This grip comes with a screw and lock washer, and easily locks up to your AR-15 lower.
- A hand fitted grip that offers a natural hand-in-glove feel
- A full rounded grip that fills the inside of the palm for a solid hold
- A natural extension between hand and rifle
- Textured for a non-slip grip, with good looks included
- Left side thumb rest is included for a natural ergonomic grip and comfort
- Palm shelf to help lock-in the grip
- A raised surface on the trigger finger side designed to force the trigger finger into a curved position for better trigger control and comfort
- Easy to Install , one screw only on the Chubby Grip® (Caution, do not over tighten the screw.)
- Available in Black or Flat Dark Earth.
- Material: Impact Modified Nylon for a strong and tough Chubby Grip®
- Not designed for use with Ambi-Safeties
- Fit: AR-15, AR-10
- Material: Glass Filled Nylon
- Weight: 4.4 oz
- Includes Pistol Grip Screw and Lock Washer
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Luth-AR Limited Warranty
- Luth-AR, LLC manufactured products are warranted for 1 (one) year from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects in material and/or workmanship. All parts and labor or replacement, at our option, are covered.
- Government fees, damage caused by failure to perform normal maintenance, sales outside the United States, damage due to high velocity, high pressure, reloaded, or other non-standard ammunition, or any unauthorized repair, modification, misuse, abuse, or alteration of the product is not covered by this limited warranty.
- Consumable items such as gas rings, O’ rings, etc., are not warranted.
- Luth-AR, LLC complete assembled uppers will be warranted for a period of 1 (one) year after the complete upper was purchased.
- The warranty applies towards defects in materials or workmanship of the complete upper. Luth-AR will pay for all warranty repairs, at no charge to the consumer. Please supply a copy of the invoice for proof of purchase.
- The use of re-load ammunition, proof rounds, or factory ammunition that exceeds initial SAAMI specifications voids any warranty. Any repairs or modifications not done by Luth-AR also voids any warranty.
- Complete uppers not assembled or built by Luth-AR are not covered by the 1 (one) year warranty.
- Please call our warranty department at (763) 263-0166 or email email@example.com for any warranty issues.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
% minute install, Fit and function is perfect. Have it on an ar build that i have designated as a DMR. Have not shot with it yet. Whatever I discover, I can't complain about the product or the vendor.
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.