We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
The Magpul MOE M-LOK Hand Guard (Magpul Original Equipment) for AR15/M4 rifles with mid-length gas systems combines the light weight of a standard hand guard with modular flexibility.
Designed with versatility in mind, M-LOK slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions allow the attachment of optional 1913 Picatinny rail sections and other M-LOK accessories for the direct mounting of tactical lights, slings, grips, etc.
Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction provides operational durability without the weight and expense of an aluminum rail hand guard. Front extensions and lower lip provides additional operator protection from hot front sight assembly.
Made in U.S.A.
- Replaces standard plastic AR15 mid-length hand guards
- Compatible with both 'direct impingement' and most piston-driven gas systems
- Easy to install utilizing existing delta ring and round or triangular front hand guard retaining cap
- M-LOK slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions for mounting MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails or other direct-attach M-LOK accessories
- Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction
- Integral riveted aluminum heat shield
- Front lip and side extensions, shields hand from hot gas block
- Relieved area at the top rear accommodates most overhanging optic mounts
- Weight: 8.7 oz.
- Length, overall: 9.2 in.
- Length, mounting: 8.6 in.
- Height, excluding lip: 2.5 in.
- Width, max: 2.2 in.
NOTE: The MOE M-LOK Hand Guard – Mid-Length is a direct replacement for factory-type hand guards and utilizes the existing front hand guard retaining cap and delta ring.
Have Questions About this Product?Ask Us Now
The handguard is excellent. The installation was very easy. If you are new to the AR-platform, keep in mind you might need a handguard removal tool to switch out the old one and place the new one.
AT3 Tactical....THE BEST!!!
After ordering, I read a few blogs and watched a couple videos that all warned this hand guard was hard to install. I was prepared to have to wrestle with it, but my experience was so different. Within two minutes, I had both halves installed. It fits perfectly and totally changes the feel of my AR.
Fit was perfect and tight. It doesn't wobble at all.
Excellent, looks good on the AR, feels good. I think it works well.