The MOE SL Hand Guard for AR15/M4 firearms with mid-length gas system and A2 font sight* provides modular flexibility with M-LOK™ accessory slots in a lightweight, sleek, cost effective design.
Designed with versatility in mind, M-LOK slots at the two, six, and ten o’clock positions allow the attachment of optional Picatinny rail sections and other accessories for mounting tactical lights, slings, grips, etc. Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction provides durability without the weight and expense of an aluminum rail hand guard. A large front extension and lower lip protects the user from the hot front sight gas block assembly and maximizes useable hand guard length.
- Narrow design replaces factory 2-piece, mid-length plastic hand guards
- Easy to install utilizing existing delta ring and ROUND front hand guard retaining cap with A2 front sight assembly*
- Slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions for mounting direct-attach M-LOK accessories or M-LOK 1913 Picatinny rail sections
- Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction
- Integral riveted aluminum heat shield
- Front lip and long side extensions shields hand from hot sight assembly
- Made in U.S.A.
- MOE SL Hand Guard, Mid-Length
- Weight: 8.3 oz.
- Length, maximum: 10.9 in.
- Width, maximum: 1.8 in.
- Height: 2.4 in.
*NOTE: The Mid-Length MOE SL Hand Guard is a direct replacement for most factory plastic, two-piece, mid-length hand guards and requires a ROUND front hand guard retaining cap and spring-loaded delta ring. Must be used with triangular A2 front sight assembly with round cap as other gas blocks are not compatible
If so equipped, the factory sling swivel must be removed from the A2 front sight assembly.