B5 Systems Bravo AR-15 Furniture Kit – Stock, Carbine M-LOK Handguard, and Pistol Grip
B5 Systems Furniture Kit for AR-15
B5 Systems makes some of the toughest, most ergonomic parts on the market. And you can easily upgrade your AR-15 with three components from a top-quality manufacturer with a military track you can trace to the original SOPMOD program. This kit works with rifles like the Smith & Wesson M&P15 Sport 2, Ruger AR-556, and many other M4-style carbines.
Save By Bundling Color-Matched Parts with Free Shipping
This furniture kit comes with 3 components that you can install easily – the Bravo Buttstock, the Drop-In Carbine Handguard, and the Type 23 Pistol Grip.
- The Bravo Buttstock features an enhanced cheek weld, giving you a more comfortable and stable shooting platform. This stock also fits tight on mil-spec buffer tubes, with a rattle-free fit for even more stability. Plus, it comes with QD sling sockets on either side, plus loops for standard sling attachment.
- The Drop-In Carbine Handguard slips in easily for a sleek and functional fit with tons of modularity. This handguard comes with 6 sides of M-LOK slots, so you can attach lights, lasers, bipods, and foregrips directly. It also features an integrated handstop and built-in heat shields to protect you while you’re shooting.
- The Type 23 Pistol Grip installs with just a screwdriver, it’s it’s far more comfortable than a standard A2 grip. With a steep, modern grip angle and a high beavertail, this grip instantly adds comfort and stability when running your gun. It’s also new and improved, with stippled texturing on the front and rear straps, as well as the sides.
Just pick whichever color suits your rifle the best – all these components come in matching colors for a consistent, clean look. And installation is a breeze. The process is basically the same as a Magpul furniture kit; in fact, it’s a little easier. Check out the video below to see just how easy it is.
Further details on each component below:
Bravo Buttstock with Enhanced Cheekweld and QD Sling Sockets
Streamlined for users who want optimal performance without unnecessary bells and whistles, the Bravo SOPMOD stock is the lightest, most effective design of its kind. The minimalist engineering and angled butt stock ensure quick and consistent placement. When you throw a gun to your shoulder, you want to reach that proper position the first time, every time.
- Ergonomic cheek weld
- Color-matched steel hardware
- Overmolded steel anti-rotational QD sling mounts
- Fixed sling mounts
- No slip cushioned butt pad
- Suregrip stock latch
- Made of Milspec materials and finishes
- Fits all Milspec AR15 receiver extensions
- Height: 4.900″
- Length: 7.2″
- Product Weight: 9oz
Slim Profile Drop-in M-LOK Handguard for Carbine-Length AR-15
B5 Systems makes some of the best, most ergonomic AR-15 furniture on the market, and their new handguards are no exception. These carbine-length M-LOK handguards feature a slim profile, integrated handstop, and heat shields to protect your hands. The sleek design makes these handguards easy to grip, and six sides of M-LOK slots leave plenty of room for your favorite accessories.
These handguards work with circular and triangular handguard caps on carbine-length AR-15s. This means they drop in for many common AR-15 models, including the Ruger AR-556, Smith & Wesson M&P-15 Sport II, and DPMS Oracle.
If you’re not sure if your rifle will work, measure from the front of the receiver to the back of the front sight block. If it’s around 7 inches, the B5 Carbine handguard will work for you. Check out our article for an in-depth explanation on gas system length.
- Durable composite construction.
- Built-in stamped aluminum heat shield.
- Fits both round and triangle handguard caps.
- Available in all standard colors.
- Material: Heat-Resistant Polymer
- Fit: Carbine-Length AR-15
- Equipped with metal heat shields
- Weight: 3.90 oz.
- Length: 7.00 in.
- Width: 1.75 in.
Steep Angled Type 23 Pistol Grip with Stippled Texture and Beavertail
Your hand will naturally find its optimal position on our Type 23 P-Grip, thanks to its steep angle, extended tang, and palm-filling design. By ensuring proper trigger finger placement, this grip has been shown to improve shooting speed while correcting for any tendency to drift into a “chicken-wing” arm placement. The grip’s no-slip texture was carefully engineered for hand comfort.
This grip was designed for modern ergonomics and military-ready performance, whether you’re running a CQB setup for close range, or reaching out with a precision build.
- Constructed of durable high-impact polymer
- Drop-in upgrade
- Stippled texture on front strap and sides of grip
- Weight: 2.4oz
- Width 1.24 in.