Low Profile and Compact Design With Steeper Grip Angle
The Magpul MOE-K Grip is an excellent drop-in upgrade to replace the standard AR15/M4 pistol grip on your rifle. It provides a low profile, compact design, and a steeper grip angle compared to more traditional grip styles.
With a more vertical grip angle optimized for use on PDW (Personal Defense Weapon) configurations, the MOE-K Grip improves comfort and control on rifles. It brings the primary hand closer to the shooter’s body or body armor and further enhances body mechanics when shooting. The slim profile also makes it an excellent choice for shooters who prefer a smaller grip circumference.
Equipped with TSP For Positive Weapon Control
The Magpul MOE-K Grip provides an unparalleled feel and quality without even taking too much of your budget. The ergonomic and hand-filling design provides a better grip with an Aggressive TSP texture for positive weapon control in all environments.
- Replacement for AR15/M4 pistol-grip
- One-piece reinforced polymer construction
- More vertical grip angle than standard A2 grips
- Minimalist design that provides for a compact and thin profile
- Aggressive TSP texture (Trapezoidal Surface Projections) for positive weapon control in all environments
- Platform: AR10, AR15, M4, M16, M110, SR25
- Grip Angle: 20 degrees
- Height, receiver to bottom: 3.8 in.
- Thickness, max: 1.0 in.
- Weight, w/ hardware: 2.4 oz.
- The Magpul MOE-K Grip will also fit most 7.62 NATO AR10/SR25 style of rifles.
- All mounting hardware included.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Magpul Warranty Information
If you ever experience an issue with a Magpul product at any time, regardless of where it was purchased, please contact us directly and we’ll do everything reasonable to help you.
To make a return, please take the following steps:
- BEFORE returning any products, please contact us first to receive an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Packages will not be accepted without an RMA.
- Include a note with your name, shipping address, phone number and email, RMA number, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammunition, and usage environment for defective returns). Do not send ammunition.
- Wrap the item with quality padding and place it in the original packaging or in an appropriate box for shipping.
- A UPS shipping label will be provided in your shipment. If using the original packaging, remove or cover the original shipping label. Tape the preprinted return shipping label to the outside of the box. Drop package at an official or authorized UPS drop-off location.
- All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Great price. Fast shipping.
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.