We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Magpul MBUS Pro LR Adjustable Rear Sight – MAG527
We have a 90-day no-hassle return policy. We pay return shipping.
If you need to request a return, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a return label
After 90 days, defective items will still be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, where applicable.
Please refer to the product listing for warranty details. If you have specific warranty questions, contact us at email@example.com. We may direct you to pursue your warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority
If you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, in any way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we will do our best to make it right.
You will receive fast, free shipping for all orders over $50
Shipping cost is $7.99 for orders under $50. We ship with UPS or USPS, depending on the item.
Most orders received by 1pm CST ship the same day
You will receive an email with tracking information at the time of shipment. To expedite shipping, we may ship your order from multiple warehouses. Orders placed on weekends, holidays, or after 1pm will ship the following business day.
The new MBUS Pro LR capitalizes on the low profile and sleek styling of the original MBUS Pro, while adding the additional feature of an elevation adjustment wheel to accurately engage targets at variable distances.
Built with all steel construction, this is the sighting solution that delivers no-tool adjustments, maximum strength, corrosion resistance, and functionality in a compact package. Positive detents keep the MBUS Pro LR at standard AR sight height when deployed and so low when stowed that you will hardly notice them.
Made in U.S.A.
- All steel construction
- Case hardened and finished with Melonite™ for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Mounts on any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 rail
- Windage adjustable with low-profile knob – no tools required
- Elevation adjustment wheel for 200-600 meter distances in 50 meter increments*
- Positive detents in both the up and down positions
- Standard AR sight height when deployed
- MBUS Pro LR Adjustable– Rear
- Weight, w/ hardware: 2.0 oz.
- Height above rail, stowed, max: ~0.49″
- Length, stowed: 2.2″
- Small aperture dia.: 0.07″
- Large aperture dia.: 0.19″
- ~0.5 MOA (0.566″/100m) per click with a 14.5″ sight radius
- ~0.4 MOA (0.410″/100m) per click with a 20″ sight radius
*NOTE: The 200-600 m elevation adjustment wheel is a hybrid calibration taking into consideration CALIBERS (5.56 and 7.62 NATO), CARTRIDGES (M855, M193, Mk262, TSX 55gr, M80, M118LR), BULLET WEIGHTS (55-77gr for 5.56 and 147-175gr for 7.62), BARREL LENGTHS (14.5-20″), SIGHT RADIUS (14.5-20″ for 5.56 and 18-20″ for 7.62), POINT OF IMPACT DISCREPANCY ( 2.5″ to -5.0″), and assuming standard temperature and pressure.