The new MBUS Pro LR capitalizes on the low profile and sleek styling of the original MBUS Pro, while adding the additional feature of an elevation adjustment wheel to accurately engage targets at variable distances.
Built with all steel construction, this is the sighting solution that delivers no-tool adjustments, maximum strength, corrosion resistance, and functionality in a compact package. Positive detents keep the MBUS Pro LR at standard AR sight height when deployed and so low when stowed that you will hardly notice them.
Made in U.S.A.
- All steel construction
- Case hardened and finished with Melonite™ for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Mounts on any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 rail
- Windage adjustable with low-profile knob – no tools required
- Elevation adjustment wheel for 200-600 meter distances in 50 meter increments*
- Positive detents in both the up and down positions
- Standard AR sight height when deployed
- MBUS Pro LR Adjustable– Rear
- Weight, w/ hardware: 2.0 oz.
- Height above rail, stowed, max: ~0.49"
- Length, stowed: 2.2"
- Small aperture dia.: 0.07"
- Large aperture dia.: 0.19"
- ~0.5 MOA (0.566"/100m) per click with a 14.5" sight radius
- ~0.4 MOA (0.410"/100m) per click with a 20" sight radius
*NOTE: The 200-600 m elevation adjustment wheel is a hybrid calibration taking into consideration CALIBERS (5.56 and 7.62 NATO), CARTRIDGES (M855, M193, Mk262, TSX 55gr, M80, M118LR), BULLET WEIGHTS (55-77gr for 5.56 and 147-175gr for 7.62), BARREL LENGTHS (14.5-20"), SIGHT RADIUS (14.5-20" for 5.56 and 18-20" for 7.62), POINT OF IMPACT DISCREPANCY (+2.5" to -5.0"), and assuming standard temperature and pressure.