This premium Stainless Steel Micro Gas Block comes in 4 sizes: .625", .75", .875", and .936". We have a fit for every barrel!
- 4 sizes available: .625", .75", .825", and .936 (.75" is the most common size, but always measure the barrel if you aren't sure!)
- Low profile design, perfect with our quad rail systems
- Steel construction (better than aluminum for withstanding extreme temperatures)
- Secured using 2 set screws (screws, allen wrench and roll pin included)
- Material: 4150 Steel, Phosphate Coated
- Length: 1"
- Height: Sits 3/8" off of the barrel (fits under all free float handguards!)
- Weight: 1.5-1.8oz depending on size
- Packaging: PE Bag
Frequently asked questions:
Q: How can I tell what size of gas block I need?
A: The gas block size is based on the outside diameter of your barrel. The most common size is .75" (this is the military standard). If you aren't sure - use calipers to measure the diameter of the barrel, in the area where the gas block sits. Or alternatively, you can try looking up the make and model of your rifle online for more details.
Q: How do I know if this gas block will fit under my handguard?
A: Our micro gas blocks are as small as you will find on the market. They are guaranteed to work with our AT3 handguards, and they should be compatible with all the other handguards out there!