UTG Pro Flip Up Front and Rear Iron Sight Kit for AR-15
US Made Flip Up Iron Sights by UTG
The UTG Pro Flip Up Iron Sight Kit fits great on your free-floated AR-15 rifle. These lightweight, low-profile sights slot into the picatinny rails on your upper and handguard, and give you a reliable backup for your optics. Both sights lock into place securely once manually deployed, and remain locked in placed, regardless of bumps on obstacles.
This US made backup iron sight set doesn’t skimp on features. The rear sight aperture flips from a narrow to wide setting, which is great for adapting to lighting conditions or distance to target. The front sight post can be replaced by any A2 pattern front sight, such as illuminated or fiber optic sights.
These sights function as dependable backups in case your optics fail you. And especially for the price, they’re a great insurance policy.
- Proudly Designed and Made in USA
- Durable Aircraft Aluminum Construction with Reinforced Steel Components
- Finished in a Durable Matte Black Anodization
- Designed for the AR Platform and Fits Most Picatinny Rails
- Utilizes Standard Elevation Adjustable A2 Front Sight Post
- Manual Flip-up Sights Lock into Place when Deployed, and unlocks via Spring-loaded Push Button
- Material: Aluminum Body, Steel Hardware
- Rail Type: Picatinny
- Width: 1.30″
- Front: 1.84″
- Rear: 1.90″
- Front: 1.30 oz
- Rear: 1.52 oz
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
UTG Lifetime Warranty
Leapers, Inc. warrants that all UTG & UTG PRO products conform to published specifications and are free from defects in material and workmanship. We will repair or replace defective products for the duration of the product’s life span. Our dedicated in-house customer service professionals will provide the best-in-class UTG experience.
Please note that this warranty does not extend to products disassembled, damaged from misuse, accidental impact, negligence, natural disasters/accidents, or unauthorized repair or alteration.
- Go to Warranty Request under Customer Service on our website.
- Fill out the necessary contact and product information to the best of your knowledge.
- A purchase receipt is required for all warranty cases and needs to be attached at the end of the form.
- Finalize the case by submitting the information to us.
- You will hear from one of our customer service reps within 24-48 hours and we will provide you with additional information and instructions.
- No return will be accepted without an RA#.
- For any questions regarding the process, please feel free to call at (734)542-1500.