UTG Pro Flip Up Front Iron Sight for AR-15
UTG PRO Flip Up Front Sight – Made in USA
The UTG PRO Flip Up Front Iron Sight attaches easily to your AR-15 free float handguard. This flip-up front iron sight locks into place, and won’t get knocked down when bumping against obstacles. It also maintains zero with an integrated recoil lug, ensuring you’ll make accurate shots when it counts. The front sight post uses a standard A2 pattern, so if you wish to upgrade to luminescent sights, it’s easy to do.
- Proudly Designed and Made in USA
- Durable Aircraft Aluminum Construction with Reinforced Steel Components
- Finished in a Durable Matte Black Anodization
- Designed for the AR Platform and Fits Most Picatinny Rails
- Utilizes Standard Elevation Adjustable A2 Front Sight Post
- Manual Flip-up Sight Tower Locks into Place when Deployed, Unlocks via Spring-loaded Push Button, Low Profile 0.55″ Stowed Height
- Lightweight at 1.3 oz.
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Anodized
- Rail Type: Picatinny
- Width: 1.30″
- Height: 1.836″
- Weight: 1.30 oz
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
UTG Lifetime Warranty
Leapers, Inc. warrants that all UTG & UTG PRO products conform to published specifications and are free from defects in material and workmanship. We will repair or replace defective products for the duration of the product’s life span. Our dedicated in-house customer service professionals will provide the best-in-class UTG experience.
Please note that this warranty does not extend to products disassembled, damaged from misuse, accidental impact, negligence, natural disasters/accidents, or unauthorized repair or alteration.
- Go to Warranty Request under Customer Service on our website.
- Fill out the necessary contact and product information to the best of your knowledge.
- A purchase receipt is required for all warranty cases and needs to be attached at the end of the form.
- Finalize the case by submitting the information to us.
- You will hear from one of our customer service reps within 24-48 hours and we will provide you with additional information and instructions.
- No return will be accepted without an RA#.
- For any questions regarding the process, please feel free to call at (734)542-1500.