Midwest Industries Combat AR15 Flip-Up Rear Iron Sight
Midwest Industries Backup Combat Rear Iron Sight
Slim and low-profile, the MI Combat Flip-Up Iron Sights are a great solution to getting an AR15 range ready. This spring loaded backup sight is capable of conveniently folding down and out of the way of optics when not needed, allowing you to focus on your optic.
The aperture, or hole size of the sight, is a perfect middle ground of day and night sights in order to excel at both long and close range shooting.
While the zero adjustment knob and flip-up sight are easy to activate, locking detents make it so they will only move or flip-up when the shooter intends them to. Fully metal and with a lifetime warranty, the MI Rear Combat Iron Sight is a reliable choice for any duty-grade AR15.
- Install as far to the rear of the top Picatinny rail as possible
- Torque clamp screw to 35 Inch/Pounds
- Zero the firearm
- Brand: Midwest Industries
- Category: Backup Iron Sights
- Fit: Picatinny/AR-15
- Material: Aluminum and Steel
- Finish: Phosphate
- Weight: 1.2OZ
- Made in U.S.A.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Midwest Industries Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Midwest Industries, Inc. stands behind every item we produce. If you are the original purchaser and a MI product fails due to manufacturing, assembly, or material defect, and you have not modified or abused the item, it will be repaired or replaced for life.
- Modification or alteration to these parts including custom coatings, voids all factory warranties.
- We are not responsible for items intentionally/accidentally damaged or destroyed, or products damaged by abuse/poor maintenance.
- This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the part or parts which are returned to Midwest Industries, Inc. and are determined by Midwest Industries, Inc. to be defective.
- This warranty, made to the original owner/purchaser, is not transferable.
The following items are excluded from this warranty:
- Normal wear of product finishes and of all metal or plastic parts.
- Damage or malfunction resulting from accident, negligence, misuse, or unauthorized repair or modification.