Midwest Industries Combat Rifle Ambi Offset Iron Sight Set
Midwest Industries AR15 Combat 45 Degree Offset Iron Sight Set
MI 45 Degree Combat Offset Iron Sights give you the ability to have a low-profile snag-free answer to an optic going down or being unable to use traditional back up sights due to a large scope. The MI 45 Degree Combat Offset Iron Sight Set is fully metal, completely ambidextrous, and lightweight. These are perfect for a tactical backup aiming solution or for quick close up shots in competition.
The rear aperture, or hole size of the rear sight, is a perfect middle ground of day and night sights in order to excel at both long and close range shooting. The front sight is adjustable up and down with an included A2 Front Sight Tool in 1.5 MOA increments. The rear sight uses an adjustment knob and adjusts left and right in .5 MOA increments.
The rear aperture size combined with the standard A2 front sight post gives the best of both worlds for speed and accuracy for a well rounded offset iron sight set.
Simple and intuitive design makes the sights able to mount on the left or right side while staying zeroed in the harshest conditions. The MI Combat Offset Sight Set fulfills your needs to be combat ready at an affordable price.
- Install as rear sight as far to the rear of the top Picatinny rail as possible
- Install front sight as far forward as possible
- Torque clamp screw to 35 Inch/Pounds
- Zero the firearm
- Brand: Midwest Industries
- Category: Backup Iron Sights
- Fit: Picatinny/AR-15
- Material: Aluminum and Steel
- Finish: Phosphate
- Weight: 3.4OZ
- Made in U.S.A.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Midwest Industries Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Midwest Industries, Inc. stands behind every item we produce. If you are the original purchaser and a MI product fails due to manufacturing, assembly, or material defect, and you have not modified or abused the item, it will be repaired or replaced for life.
- Modification or alteration to these parts including custom coatings, voids all factory warranties.
- We are not responsible for items intentionally/accidentally damaged or destroyed, or products damaged by abuse/poor maintenance.
- This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the part or parts which are returned to Midwest Industries, Inc. and are determined by Midwest Industries, Inc. to be defective.
- This warranty, made to the original owner/purchaser, is not transferable.
The following items are excluded from this warranty:
- Normal wear of product finishes and of all metal or plastic parts.
- Damage or malfunction resulting from accident, negligence, misuse, or unauthorized repair or modification.