Midwest Industries 22.5 Degree Offset Rail for Red Dot Sights
Offset Picatinny Rail for Backup Red Dot Sights
Offset red dots to complement magnified optics have become the standard for fast shooting at multiple distances. This simple picatinny mount attaches to your upper receiver, and allows you to mount a picatinny-compatible red dot at a 1 o’clock or 11 o’clock. With a scope on top, you can easily roll from magnified scope to open red dot on your AR-15.
This type of setup is a favorite for competition shooters, and it’s also gaining traction for tactical applications. Attaching offset lights, lasers, or other accessories also works if mounting on a free-float handguard. Check out our AT3 RD-50 and ARO red dot sights for some easy options to up your game!
- Allows for offset position for optics, lights, and lasers
- Lightweight, rugged construction of 6061 aluminum, hard coat anodized for a lifetime of service
- Features a quality MIL-STD 1913 rail
- 100% made in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Spec: Picatinny
- Position: 1 o’clock or 11 o’clock
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Type 3 Hard Coat Anodizing
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Midwest Industries Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Midwest Industries, Inc. stands behind every item we produce. If you are the original purchaser and a MI product fails due to manufacturing, assembly, or material defect, and you have not modified or abused the item, it will be repaired or replaced for life.
- Modification or alteration to these parts including custom coatings, voids all factory warranties.
- We are not responsible for items intentionally/accidentally damaged or destroyed, or products damaged by abuse/poor maintenance.
- This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the part or parts which are returned to Midwest Industries, Inc. and are determined by Midwest Industries, Inc. to be defective.
- This warranty, made to the original owner/purchaser, is not transferable.
The following items are excluded from this warranty:
- Normal wear of product finishes and of all metal or plastic parts.
- Damage or malfunction resulting from accident, negligence, misuse, or unauthorized repair or modification.