UTG Super Slim 45 Degree Trijicon RMR Offset Red Dot Mount
UTG Super Slim 45 Degree RMR Offset Red Dot Mount
Get a minimalist backup optic on your rifle at little weight cost, the UTG Super Slim 45 Degree RMR Offset Red Dot Mount gets a micro red dot on your firearm for when you need it most. The UTG Super Slim Mount is a solid mounting red dot mount with significant lightening cuts to reduce overall weight while remaining inexpensive.
Compatible with Trijicon RMR pattern optics such as the Holosun 407C and 507C, Trijicon RMR and SRO, and many more.
Aircraft grade aluminum with an anodized coat is durable and weather resistant. Utilizing Torx screws and integral recoil stops reinforce rigidity for holding zero and makes installation a breeze.
UTG recommends to tighten the #6-48 screw with torque value of about 12 inch-lb and the side plate screw with torque value of about 35 inch-lb. Includes RMR® Mounting Screws and Installation Tools for a Simple and Friendly Installation. Due to the recoil studs of the optic mount, this is only able to be mounted on the right side of the firearm.
- T20 Torx Wrench
- T10 Torx Wrench
- #6-48 T10 Torx Screw X3
- #8-32 Flat Head T20 Torx Screw
- Brand: UTG Leapers
- Model: Super Slim 45 Degree RMR Red Dot Mount
- Fit: Trijicon RMR Red Dot Pattern Red Dots
- Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Finish: Black Anodized
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
UTG Lifetime Warranty
Leapers, Inc. warrants that all UTG & UTG PRO products conform to published specifications and are free from defects in material and workmanship. We will repair or replace defective products for the duration of the product’s life span. Our dedicated in-house customer service professionals will provide the best-in-class UTG experience.
Please note that this warranty does not extend to products disassembled, damaged from misuse, accidental impact, negligence, natural disasters/accidents, or unauthorized repair or alteration.
- Go to Warranty Request under Customer Service on our website.
- Fill out the necessary contact and product information to the best of your knowledge.
- A purchase receipt is required for all warranty cases and needs to be attached at the end of the form.
- Finalize the case by submitting the information to us.
- You will hear from one of our customer service reps within 24-48 hours and we will provide you with additional information and instructions.
- No return will be accepted without an RA#.
- For any questions regarding the process, please feel free to call at (734)542-1500.