We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Dead-on accurate 45 degree AR 15 iron sights at a fraction of the cost of the "big brands"
- Allows the user to quickly switch from optics to iron sights by slighly rotating the rifle
- Universal - mounts to any picatinny rail system that is at the height of the flat top upper
- Works best for right-handed shooters, but can be used left-handed
- A2 style sights - adjustable front sight post height, and dual aperture rear sight with windage and elevation adjustment
- Backed by the Lifetime AT3 Warranty
- Material: 6061 aircraft aluminum
- Finish: Hardcoat Anodized (black)
- Weight: 3.8oz (Rear) & 1.4oz (Front)
- Mounts to any Picatinny rail
Save $3.95 when you add a Wheeler Front Sight Adjustment Tool for only $8 using the dropdown above! This tool makes it much easier to zero your sights!
Have Questions About this Product?Ask Us Now
Shipped and received timely. Threads on inside of rear sight were somewhat stripped so I had to replace rear mounting screw with a longer one. Once replaced, mounting was solid. Otherwise seem to adjust fine. Looking forward to sighting in at the range soon.
I have purchased the red dot, the magpul grip and the co-witness sights all from AT3 for my brand new Keltec KDB .556. It looks bad A$$ now it is time to go to the range and sight them in.
When I received the sights and installed them, I realized my gas-block mounting point for the front sight was on a lower plane than the rear receiver-mount rail. So...I picked up a Tru-glo riser mount and all is good now. This is my first AR build and it's awesome. Anderson upper, 22" heavy fluted barrel 1:8 twist, repurposed my Delton lower, added BCM fire control group, Fail Zero BCG, Magpul butt stock, Vortex scope mount with a Nikon BDC long range hunting reticle scope. Man is it a tad driving, fun to shoot gun. And, the transition form scope to the offset AT3 Tacticle BUIS is smooth!
Great product, great price, and fast shipping