Dead-on accurate 45 degree AR-15 iron sights at a fraction of the cost of the "big brands"
- Allows the user to quickly switch from optics to iron sights by slighly rotating the rifle
- Universal - mounts to any picatinny rail system that is at the height of the flat top upper
- Works best for right-handed shooters, but can be used left-handed
- A2 style sights - adjustable front sight post height, and dual aperture rear sight with windage and elevation adjustment
- Material: 6061 aircraft aluminum
- Finish: Hardcoat Anodized (black)
- Weight: 3.8oz (Rear) & 1.4oz (Front)
- Mounts to any Picatinny rail
Save $3.95 when you add a Wheeler Front Sight Adjustment Tool for only $8 using the dropdown above! This tool makes it much easier to zero your sights!
Have Questions About this Product?Ask Us Now
You can't beat these for the price. Ya you can spend $$$ for Troy. But these are just as good. Thanks guys. I will be a repeat customer.
I purchased these sights and the front sight was loose when I attached it to my rail, sent at3 tactical a email, Zac quickly responded and sent out a replacement immediately!!! I would order again!!! Sights feel durable and good quality can't beat the price
Nice mid priced set, heavy, durable, AT3 has quality products. A 5th star would require the sights to be painted or tighter tolerance of moving parts. The rear elevetion adjustment is, a bit lose, can be accidentally turned.
These sights are very nice. They are solid and seem to be able to take a beating. They were easy to dial in. The only reason I put 4 stars was because they had been touched up with paint in an area. I do not blame AT3 or their vendor because I do not know who did it but they are definitely touched up. Luckily it sits under my scope and is not very noticeable. I would buy again and when I do, hopefully they are untouched.
Got these for a 300blk build. Tried flip up sights but the rear sight would require me to take off the scope to use. Saw these and figured why not. They're inexpensive enough. Best buy in a whim ever. Will be getting a set for my .308 and any other rifle scope mounted AR from now on