We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Magpul MBUS Front Back-Up Sight Gen 2 – MAG247
We have a 90-day no-hassle return policy. We pay return shipping.
If you need to request a return, contact us at email@example.com and we will send you a return label
After 90 days, defective items will still be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, where applicable.
Please refer to the product listing for warranty details. If you have specific warranty questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may direct you to pursue your warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority
If you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, in any way, please contact us at email@example.com – we will do our best to make it right.
You will receive fast, free shipping for all orders over $50
Shipping cost is $7.99 for orders under $50. We ship with UPS or USPS, depending on the item.
Most orders received by 1pm CST ship the same day
You will receive an email with tracking information at the time of shipment. To expedite shipping, we may ship your order from multiple warehouses. Orders placed on weekends, holidays, or after 1pm will ship the following business day.
Your Trusted Front Back-Up Sight When The Batteries Fail
The Magpul MBUS Front Back-Up Sight Gen 2 is a low-profile folding back-up sight perfect for use alternatively in the event that your batteries fail. Made specifically tailored for the AR15/M16 platform, the MBUS is adaptable and will fit most of 1913 Picatinny-railed handguards.
The sight automatically flips up with just a small amount of pressure on the release tabs and has an adjustable elevation in conjunction with red dot sights to use as 1/3 co-witness. The polymer construction is lightweight but sturdy enough to resists impacts and abuse during operation.
Impact-Resistant Polymer Construction
The Magpul MBUS Front Back-Up Sight Gen 2 is made from impact-resistant polymer, durable enough to last even in the most demanding situations. The detent and spring pressure keeps the sight stable and aligned but also allows for unobstructed folding under the impact.
This Front Back-Up Sight is compatible with most MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny / STANAG 4694-railed handguards and provides the same height-over-bore as standard A2 irons. It’s very reliable and can be a great front back-up sight for any tactical or emergency situation.
Spring-Loaded Flip-Up Sight
- Easily activated from either side or by pressing the top
- Protective wings shield the spring-locking A2 front sight post
- Polymer construction provides lightweight and resists operational abuse
- Detent and spring pressure keeps sight erect but allows for unobstructed folding under impact, etc.
- Compatible with most MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny / STANAG 4694-railed hand guards* and provides the same height-over-bore as standard A2 irons
- ~1.6 MOA (1.886″/100m) per click with a 14.5″ sight radius
- ~1.2 MOA (1.367″/100m) per click with a 20″ sight radius
- Height – Stowed: ~0.51”
- Length – Stowed: 2.6”
- Length – Deployed: 1.5”
- Weight: 1.2 oz
- An elevation adjustment tool is included, but most aftermarket A2 front sight adjustment tools may be used as well.
- Front MBUS Gen 2 cannot be mounted to a railed gas block due to excessive heat issues.
- Front MBUS Gen 2 must be mounted to a railed fore end on the same plane as the receiver rail. Because of this, the sight is also not compatible with MOE Hand Guards.
- Made in the USA
Have Questions About this Product?
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Work well on my BCM AR-15
Product came exactly as described and pictured. Fits perfectly on my AT3 Spear M-LOK Free Float Handguard too. Excellent customer service! Will definitely buy from AT3Tactical again soon.
works great. going in my parts box. didnt realize it cant be on gas block due to heat so im switching my sight setup