Faxon Firearms AR-10 18 inch Pencil Barrel – .308 WIN – Rifle-Length – 4150 QPQ
Lightweight & Extremely Accurate Barrel Option For AR-10 Platforms
The Faxon Firearms AR-10 18 inch Pencil Barrels – .308 WIN is a lightweight and extremely accurate barrel option for AR builders specifically designed for AR-10 platforms. It is renowned and preferred by many AR shooters because of its ideal balance of weight and performance and is considered the lightest and most accurate option in the barrel industry.
The Faxon Firearms AR-10 18 inch Pencil Barrels are fully stress relieved and the barrel’s taper is carefully designed to remove the weight while maintaining performance. It features 1/10 twist rifling for full stabilization across all common .308 loadings and follows the .308 Winchester SAAMI specification for maximum versatility.
4150 CMV Stainless Steel With A QPQ Nitride Finish
The Faxon Firearms AR-10 18 inch Pencil Barrels – .308 WIN is built from tough 4150 CMV stainless steel with a QPQ nitride finish inside and out for enhanced resistance to corrosion and wear for an extended lifetime of use.
It is manufactured 100% in-house and goes through rigorous testing, triple stress-relieved, and 11-degree target crowned in order to ensure durability and optimum accuracy.
- Barrel Material: 4150 CMV
- Barrel Caliber: .308 WIN
- Barrel Twist: 1:10
- Barrel Length: 18”
- Barrel Profile: Pencil
- Barrel Gas System: Rifle
- Inside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Outside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Muzzle Thread: 5/8-24 TPI
- Gas Block Diameter: .750″
- Gas Block Journal Length: 1.1″
- Barrel Extension: LR-308 (DPMS Compatible)
- Weight: 1.97 lbs
- Magnetic Particle Inspected
- 11-degree Target Crown
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Faxon Firearms Warranty
We do understand that life happens and that often a purchase will need to be returned. Customers may return any product, for any reason, in line with the requirements & policies below.
For any errors on Faxon’s part, after notification from the customer, Faxon will dispatch a Fed-Ex Ground label for the return of the product. Upon receipt and inspection at Faxon, a replacement will be sent to the customer via Fed-Ex Ground with tracking information sent to the customer.
- Faxon will only refund products purchased directly through Faxon Firearms.
- If you purchased a product through one of Faxon’s authorized dealers and would like to return the product for a refund, you must contact the dealer for your refund.
- Merchandise must be in new condition with original packaging
- Merchandise must be return-shipped in a protective box
- A full refund including shipping if the return resulted from our error, otherwise we will deduct the shipping costs from the refund.
- All product replacements done under warranty can be handled by Faxon directly.
- The customer will receive a refund within 10 business days of our receiving your return. The refund issued in the same form of payment used for purchase.
- No return will be granted for a product that is modified in any way
- No returns for refund after 30 days from the delivery date of the product.
- There will be a 15% restocking fee on all returns.