Glock 19 Gen3 9mm Pistol – Front Serrations – 10 Round – 2 Magazines
This item is regulated, therefore your entire order will be shipped to an FFL dealer of your choosing. After you place your order, we will contact you to finalize these details.
Streamlight TLR-1HL Tactical Light – 1000 Lumen – Strobe
A Great Option For A Handgun on the California Roster
The Glock G19 Gen3 Safe-Action Pistol features a 10-round magazine capacity and hexagonal barrel rifling. It’s an ideal option for a more versatile role because of its reduced dimensions when compared to the standard sized option.
The Glock G19 Gen3 Pistol measures only 6.85″ in length and weighing only 29.98 oz. when loaded, it’s compact design and light weight make it suitable for a concealed carry.
The Glock G19 Gen3 Pistol is chambered in 9×19 and has found worldwide acclaim with both private and public security agencies. In addition, it’s hard-surface finish in non-reflective black makes it a great option as a conventional service weapon, ideal for concealed carry or as a backup weapon.
Each pistol is delivered only after passing stringent quality inspections, exhaustive quality control checks, and test firing at the Glock factory.
- Matte black finish
- Trigger Pull Weight
- Grip: Finger Grooves
- Safe Action Trigger System
- Caliber: 9x19mm
- Length: 6.85”
- Height: 4.99”
- Width: 1.18”
- Barrel: 4.02” – 1:9.84” RH twist
- Trigger: 5.5 pounds
- Sights: Polymer “U” dot configuration, rear adjustable (standard)
- Weight: 23.65. w/empty magazine
- 2 10-round magazines included
- Slide Finish: Black Melonite
- Capacity: 10+1
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
- Your new GLOCK is designed to provide you with that same reliable performance every time you use it; even in the face of the harshest conditions on the planet.
- Subject to terms, conditions, and limitations outlined below, GLOCK, Inc. guarantees its pistols against defects in materials and workmanship that adversely affect their operation for a period of one (1) year from the date of their original purchase by the initial consumer.
- This warranty is valid only for pistols purchased and used in the United States of America, its territories and possessions, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
- This warranty only becomes effective if activated by the original consumer purchaser within 30 days of the purchase date, by completing and returning the warranty card included with your GLOCK pistol.
- GLOCK, Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to accept proof of purchase in lieu of a completed warranty card.
- To make a claim under this warranty, contact GLOCK, Inc. at 6000 Highlands Parkway, Smyrna, GA 30082, or call (770) 432-1202 for instructions on how to return your pistol.
- Do not return your GLOCK pistol for service without prior authorization.
Limitations of Warranty
The warranty will be void if any of the following occur:
- The instructions in the Instructions for Use manual are not followed
- Your GLOCK pistol or any of its parts are altered or modified from their original state
- Damage is caused by misuse, abuse or improper maintenance
- Your pistol is disassembled beyond the instruction in Chapter 9 of the Instructions for Use manual
- Reloaded, remanufactured, or hand-loaded ammunition, or ammunition of a different caliber than your GLOCK pistol is used.
- There are no warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- The sole and exclusive remedy pursuant to this warranty is the repair or replacement of your GLOCK pistol, at the sole discretion of GLOCK, Inc.
- The implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are expressly disclaimed.
- All disclaimers and limitations of liability shall still apply even if the limited remedy of repair and replacement fails of its essential purpose.
- In states where permitted, GLOCK, Inc. assumes no liability for incidental or consequential damage or for incidental expenses.
- Any action against GLOCK, Inc. based on an alleged breach of this warranty must be brought within one (1) year of the claimed breach.
- GLOCK, Inc.’s liability for breach of warranty shall be limited to repair or replacement of your GLOCK pistol, at the sole discretion of GLOCK, Inc.