Griffin Armament 3 Lug Adapter Muzzle Device – 9mm
Griffin 9MM 3 Lug Coupler Kit
AT3™ 1/2 Inch Crush Washer
Enable Swift Suppressor Mounting with Griffin’s 3 Lug Barrel Adapters
Griffin’s 3 lug adapters provide a precise quick detach interface for hassle-free mounting of compatible suppressed firearms. These barrel mounts conform precisely to standard HK 3 lug dimensions, ensuring compatibility with all existing 3 lug silencers including Griffin’s own models equipped with 3 lug piston assemblies.
Constructed from durable 17-4ph stainless steel and given a protective melonite QPQ finish. Multiple thread adapters cater to 9mm and a wide range of host firearm barrel dimensions. Simple hand-tight mounting.
Step up to the speed and convenience of a tool-less suppressor connection. Confidently swap between configured hosts in moments with Griffin’s 3-lug barrel adapters.
- Brand: Griffin Armament
- Model: 3 Lug Adapter Muzzle Device
- MPN: GRIF3L1228
- Caliber: 9mm
- Thread Pitch: 1/2×28, 13.5×1 LH
- Material: 17-4ph Stainless Steel
- Finish: QPQ
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Griffin Armament Perpetual Lifetime Warranty
For the life of the product, we will repair or replace the product at no charge to you if it becomes damaged or defective for any reason other than loss, theft, or misuse.
- No warranty card or registration needed
- No receipt required
- Warranty is fully transferable to future owners of the product.
With tens of thousands of satisfied customers, we have the confidence to offer you one of the best warranties in the industry. Our commitment to customer service and satisfaction is equally as important as our commitment to product quality and value. Our Perpetual™ Warranty will always be there to take care of our customers.
- Griffin Armament’s warranty does not cover loss, normal wear, damage to our product or the host weapon system resulting in whole or in part from abusive or negligent use, unauthorized modification, improperly threaded barrels, improperly mounted suppressors, improperly loaded or reloaded ammunition, or neglect.
- Finish wear is cosmetic and is not covered by this warranty. Any repairs to the unit made necessary by the above-mentioned factors may be invoiced to the owner at a maximum of 30% of current MSRP for the most compatible product.
- The individual barrel length and calibers warranted are listed in the manual you receive with your product or on the product page [applicable only to the most current model of the respective product].
- In all cases, refer to the product manual for limitations prior to using a Griffin Armament product.