Griffin Armament Flash Compensator – 7.62mm 5/8 x 24
Provides A Rock-Solid Sound Suppressor Interface For Silencers
This model of Griffin Armament Flash Compensator is the newest generation of FlashComp which is built off the Hammer Comp design. It provides a rock-solid sound suppressor interface for RECCE, Paladin, and Sportsman Silencers.
It delivers the muzzle stability and recoil control of the original FlashComp with Universal Taper Mount Interface and upgraded its performance. Taper Mount Thread Protector is compatible with this muzzle device for added protection of thread mounts.
Recoil-reducing, Low Muzzle Flash Signature, And Muzzle Neutral
The Flash Comp is not just another muzzle device. It offers you all of the suppression that delivers a recoil-reducing, low muzzle flash signature and muzzle neutral that comes packaged in a mid-length muzzle device.
The Griffin Armament Flash Compensator is CNC Machined and heat-treated from 17-4 PH billet material and provides a sacrificial baffle to increase the service life of your Recce, Paladin, or Sportsman Sound Suppressor.
- Rock Solid Lockup
- Free of wear prone geometry
- Flash tines help mitigate excessive flash
- Precisely calculated porting to neutralize muzzle movement
- Sacrificial baffle to extend the life of your suppressor
- 17-4 PH Stainless steel to withstand hard use
- Lustrous Melonite Finish
- Griffin Laser Logo Marked
- Shim set Included
- Compatible with Recce, Paladin, EXPLORR, Sportsman , and Griffin Pistol Silencers with Taper Mount accessories
- Caliber:7.62mm (.30)
- Thread Pitch: 5/8×24
- Diameter: .863″
- OAL: 2.770” Added (2.15″)
- Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Materials: 17-4PH Stainless Steel
- Finish: Black Oxide
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Griffin Armament Perpetual Lifetime Warranty
For the life of the product, we will repair or replace the product at no charge to you if it becomes damaged or defective for any reason other than loss, theft, or misuse.
- No warranty card or registration needed
- No receipt required
- Warranty is fully transferable to future owners of the product.
With tens of thousands of satisfied customers, we have the confidence to offer you one of the best warranties in the industry. Our commitment to customer service and satisfaction is equally as important as our commitment to product quality and value. Our Perpetual™ Warranty will always be there to take care of our customers.
- Griffin Armament’s warranty does not cover loss, normal wear, damage to our product or the host weapon system resulting in whole or in part from abusive or negligent use, unauthorized modification, improperly threaded barrels, improperly mounted suppressors, improperly loaded or reloaded ammunition, or neglect.
- Finish wear is cosmetic and is not covered by this warranty. Any repairs to the unit made necessary by the above-mentioned factors may be invoiced to the owner at a maximum of 30% of current MSRP for the most compatible product.
- The individual barrel length and calibers warranted are listed in the manual you receive with your product or on the product page [applicable only to the most current model of the respective product].
- In all cases, refer to the product manual for limitations prior to using a Griffin Armament product.