Hexmag Grip Tape - Black
Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C Targets - 5 Pack with 12" Round Bullseye
Reliable Round Limited AR10/SR25 Magazine
Featuring a high-visibility follower and unique hexagon pattern, the Hexmag AR10/SR25 magazine provides excellent reliability and superior build quality. Built for a wide variety of 7.62x51mm or .308 Winchester cartridges, this magazine features Hexmag’s signature grip pattern, which can be further improved with their Tactical Grip Tape. The advanced composite of the magazine is built to endure rugged use, with a self-lubricating follower to ensure reliable feeding. The easy-to-remove floorplate also makes any maintenance simple and tool-free.
This is the 10 round version with permanently limited capacity. It has a full-length body similar to the 20 round magazine.
- Caliber: 7.62 x 51mm (.308 Winchester)
- Capacity: 10 Rounds
- Material: PolyHex2 Advanced Composite
- Colors: Black or Flat Dark Earth
- Supports rounds up to 2.815 inches in length. Not compatible with Armalite “B” Series AR10 rifles.
- Made in U.S.A
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Hexmag Warranty Information
- Magazines purchased from an Authorized SENTRY Distributor, Dealer, or SENTRY Direct are fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and manufacturing processes. (Proof of purchase may be requested).
- IF OUR PRODUCT NO LONGER OPERATES AS INTENDED, SENTRY WILL REPLACE OR REPAIR IT WITHOUT CHARGE TO THE ORIGINAL OWNER.*
- This warranty does not cover failures resulting from:
- User accidents – (ie. loading or using the wrong ammunition)
- Misuse – (ie. using the magazine for a function that it is not intended for or a caliber it was not made for)
- Exceeding the design parameters, function, or deforming the magazine
- Improper care or modifications.
- We do not warrant the use of pinning, gluing or painting of any kind or removal of any material on a SENTRY Hexmag magazine without SENTRY’s consent.
- For more information on our warranty program or to inquire about a warranty claim, please contact us directly.
- Please include a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing, along with any images that are relevant, your preferred contact method, and shipping information.
Telephone: 757 689 6064