We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Magpul M3 25 Rd Magazine – 308 Win/7.62NATO Caliber – Fits DPMS/SR25/LaRue OBR – MAG292
We have a 90-day no-hassle return policy. We pay return shipping.
If you need to request a return, contact us at email@example.com and we will send you a return label
After 90 days, defective items will still be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, where applicable.
Please refer to the product listing for warranty details. If you have specific warranty questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may direct you to pursue your warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority
If you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, in any way, please contact us at email@example.com – we will do our best to make it right.
You will receive fast, free shipping for all orders over $50
Shipping cost is $7.99 for orders under $50. We ship with UPS or USPS, depending on the item.
Most orders received by 1pm CST ship the same day
You will receive an email with tracking information at the time of shipment. To expedite shipping, we may ship your order from multiple warehouses. Orders placed on weekends, holidays, or after 1pm will ship the following business day.
Keep Track Of Those Rounds With Transparent Window Functionality!
The Magpul M3 25 Rd Magazine applicable for 7.62×51 NATO (.308 Winchester) PMAG 25 LR/SR GEN M3 Window is a lightweight and cost-effective magazine for SR25/M110 pattern rifles. Designed for high-reliability, it features a true 25-round capacity with constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding.
With integrated anti-tilt follower and snap-on impact/dust cover, the magazine also features transparent windows to allow rapid visual identification of the approximate number of rounds remaining.
Brings The Improvements Of The M3 Generation
The PMAG 25LR/SR is optimized for use with SAAMI-spec 7.62×51/.308 Winchester ammunition and it brings the great improvements of the GEN M3 to the LR line for 25 rounds capacity magazine. Keep track of those rounds with MagLevel™ Window functionality which is now available in 7.62 PMAG.
Magpul M3 25 Rd Magazine delivers an undoubtedly durable construction made of next-generation impact and crush-resistant polymer that can endure operational abuse on any tactical situation.
- Optimized for use with SAAMI-spec 7.62×51/.308 Winchester ammunition
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- High-quality stainless steel spring, black-oxide coated (MIL-DTL-13924D)
- Anti-glare translucent MagLevel windows on both sides of the body along with a painted indicator on the spring allow for easy determination of rounds remaining from 1 to 25
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many pouches
- Multi-use Impact/Dust Cover minimizes debris intrusion and protects cartridges from potential damage during storage and transit
- Armalite AR-10A
- Colt LE901-16S
- CORE Rifle Systems CORE30
- JP Enterprises LRP-07
- KAC SR25, LaRue OBR
- Les Baer .308
- LMT .308 MWS
- LWRCI REPR
- Mega Arms MATEN
- Noveske Gen III N6
- POF P-308
- Ruger SR-762
- Ruger Precision Rifle
- S&W M&P10
- NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Springfield Armory M1A, Rock River Arms LAR8, FN SCAR 17S, PTR-91, HK417 or any other rifles that utilize M14, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 patterned magazines.
- Compatible with older model Bushmaster .308 ORC, Remington R-25, and DPMS LR308 rifles, but not optimized for bolt lock functionality with newer models based on the DPMS GII design.
- To accommodate longer than SAAMI-spec match ammunition, this magazine may not drop free from all makes of lower receivers.