3-Pack Of Reliable Protection For Your Magazines
The Magpul Ranger Plate Magazine Floorplate M3 is a top-notch upgrade for all magazines compatible with the 7.62×51 PMAG LR/SR GEN M3 models. These floorplates incorporate an integral loop similar to the original Magpul USGI Ranger.
These floor plates are installed on the base of the magazine and provides unsurpassed speed and controllability especially during high stress and tactical magazine changes. It extends the magazine for a positive grip and protects the bottom of the magazine during ground strikes that may occur during high-speed reloads.
Ergonomic Design Adding Positive Control
The Magpul Ranger Plate Magazine Floorplate M3 is made with excellent fit and finish, and will not chew up on the magazine body when mounting and removing. It fits solid on to the bottom of the magazine with no movement, reducing unnecessary distractions to keep you shooting fast and accurately.
The floor plate is made of durable polymer designed for enhanced performance, which is perfect for any tactical situation or competition.
- Incorporate an integral loop similar to the original Magpul USGI Ranger
- Extends the magazine for a more positive grip
- Designed to improve ergonomics, adding positive control while protecting against impacts
- The Ranger Plate brings many improvements to the standard floor plates found on 7.62×51 PMAG LR/SR GEN M3 PMAGs
- Designed to be as durable as the PMAG
- Made in the U.S.A.
- This pack includes three (3) Pieces of Magpul Magazine Floorplates M3
- This Ranger Plate is a dedicated fit for all 7.62×51 LR/SR GEN M3 PMAGS. Will NOT fit the older PMAG 20LR magazine, any 5.56×45 or 7.62×39 PMAGS, or any metal magazine.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Magpul Warranty Information
If you ever experience an issue with a Magpul product at any time, regardless of where it was purchased, please contact us directly and we’ll do everything reasonable to help you.
To make a return, please take the following steps:
- BEFORE returning any products, please contact us first to receive an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Packages will not be accepted without an RMA.
- Include a note with your name, shipping address, phone number and email, RMA number, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammunition, and usage environment for defective returns). Do not send ammunition.
- Wrap the item with quality padding and place it in the original packaging or in an appropriate box for shipping.
- A UPS shipping label will be provided in your shipment. If using the original packaging, remove or cover the original shipping label. Tape the preprinted return shipping label to the outside of the box. Drop package at an official or authorized UPS drop-off location.
- All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Love AT3, always delivers fast and amazing customer service.
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase. Cheers!