Hexmag Keymod Wedgelok Rail Covers – 4 Pack
AT3™ M-LOK Rail Section and QD Sling Mount Combo
Customizable Keymod Rail Covers
Keeping your hands protected from the heat coming off your AR-15 is easy with a good set of rail covers. If you’re running an aluminum Keymod handguard, this four-pack of rail covers will allow you to run your rifle hard without burning yourself on hot metal. Each section covers 7 keymod slots, or about 5.5″ of your handguard. The great thing about Hexmag’s Wedgelok design for these covers is that they’re incredibly simple to install – just press them firmly into the rail section, and they’ll lock into place, expanding behind the handguard. This hardware and tool free design also means that you can cut the rail covers into sections, allowing them to be fit perfectly around grips, handstops, bipods, or other accessories on your Keymod rail.
- 4 rail sections per kit
- Each piece covers 7 Keymod sections
- Can be cut down to fit around grips, handstops, or other accessories
- Fiber-reinforced polymer construction
- Available in Black or Flat Dark Earth
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Hexmag Warranty Information
- Magazines purchased from an Authorized SENTRY Distributor, Dealer, or SENTRY Direct are fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and manufacturing processes. (Proof of purchase may be requested).
- IF OUR PRODUCT NO LONGER OPERATES AS INTENDED, SENTRY WILL REPLACE OR REPAIR IT WITHOUT CHARGE TO THE ORIGINAL OWNER.*
- This warranty does not cover failures resulting from:
- User accidents – (ie. loading or using the wrong ammunition)
- Misuse – (ie. using the magazine for a function that it is not intended for or a caliber it was not made for)
- Exceeding the design parameters, function, or deforming the magazine
- Improper care or modifications.
- We do not warrant the use of pinning, gluing or painting of any kind or removal of any material on a SENTRY Hexmag magazine without SENTRY’s consent.
- For more information on our warranty program or to inquire about a warranty claim, please contact us directly.
- Please include a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing, along with any images that are relevant, your preferred contact method, and shipping information.
Telephone: 757 689 6064